Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

And!!!! There is no way to get to the second letter on the pearl keypad!!!! ... Smartphone News forum

thamessenger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EEF990

Re: Beta testers Wanted: FlipSide MP3 Player for BlackBerry

Advertisement

And!!!! There is no way to get to the second letter on the pearl keypad!!!! Please correct me if i'm wrong. It would be nice if there was a way to get the ringtones out of there..... And a "file explorer" mode, cuz now I can't find all my songs!!!! The album art feature is great!!! Is there a way to edit file tags on the phone??? That would also be great. The visuals are absolutely amazing!!!! I didn't know the blackberry was capable oh visuals as such. What about an equalizer for all the headphone fans like me!!?? I always listen to music on my blackberry..... And what about video support??? Maybe....... Overall: the greatest music player for blackberry EVER!!!!! Thank you!!!!! Finally!!!!!! Lol. Excellent program.

whizzard no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20551A74
    Quote Originally Posted by justin.hylton View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

First off, great looking program. Visually its an A+.I showed it off to every one as soon as I had plenty of album art dl'd.

As far as flaws, bugs or suggestions go, here goes:
    1. The ringtone issue, who wants to listen to their ringtones? Just have it scan only the music folder.

2.the program should utilize the mute button on the pearl and the button on the standard earbuds to pause playback, if possible.

3. On my pearl, if I want to quickly scroll to my nine inch nails collection I have to hit the 9M button and continue from there because when I hit the 8BN button it takes me to my beastie boys songs.

4. All my eminem mistc, for example, is in one folder on my media card, yet the songs come up under many different albums. I understand this is a tag issue, but please add a tag editor or an option to combine albums in the program.

5. Finally, and sadly, I had to do numerious battery pulls this adtenoon after the most amazing looking MP3 program ever locked up my pearl. Upon loading the program and after the green status bar at the bottom got to about 75% complete, my pearl went into a never ending timepiece loop.

I was forced to erase the app after 3 battery pulls.

The final version is going to be amazing I'm sure.

Long days and pleasant nights,
    Justin
    Got to agree with your recommendations.

But I like the way the ringtones were all placed together. I think it should remain as is, just for the convience if you ever do have to play a ringtone.

The mute button fuction is definitely a necessity, as I for one have grown accustomed to it, as well as the headphone support. Esp. if using headphones don't want to have to pull out the handset to mute, or change tracks etc.
    There should be means by which the title can be spelt out to find a desired track or sound as it does with the curve.

As in my previous post, the ability to change album & artist info, title etc would be much appreciated, so I second the request for a tag editor.

Another feature that would be the icing on the cake would be an internet radio. Although there are some apps like radio bee (which never really works for me) it'll make this the perfect AIO.

Would there be the addition of video support? Please say yes...

whizzard no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20551A74

A search feature for tracks, shoot I just forgot the other feat... But a search feature is definitely requires as it is displayed in the folders they're stored

supersauce no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

i just downloaded the program and everything seemed awesome!!! i thought it would be another knock off but it looks awesome!!! way better than dollar5!!!!!!! is it stereo bluetooth as well?

supersauce no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

i just searched for album art for a band and it didnt come back with anything... is that normal since its only in BETA? it would also be cool if u were able to access the album playlist while playing the music.

instead of having song by song have them in just the albums then click and then it shows the songs.... then when idle and user not using it anymore go back to album artwork.. that would be pretty sweet
    Last edited by supersauce; 11-09-2007 at 11:53 PM.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Hope I'm a top poster. This is a cool addition =)

justin.hylton no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241AA7C9

One more thing, a delete option. But wait, not just any delete button, but an option to delete from FlipSide or delete from phone as well.

Btw I reinstalled FlipSide and so far haven't had any problems. What a great app to flaunt infront of iphone owners (lord forgive me)

Ben721 no está en línea Stack level 2

So far, So good. I like the way you can cycloe through the album covers.

linz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318C6CB7
    Now I can show off my pearl in front of my friend who just recently bought an iphone, I'm loven this app I have no complaints!!!!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

definately getting some good reviews, i'm downloading it right now
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

The SPCS Guy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30F558F8

hI THERE,

Just dpownloaded this and the volume is a bit lower, but it's a great application thus far.

JE

MADDENCHAMP no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is a very good app for people who use their BB as a mp3 player. This is a lot Better than the media player on the pearl. How much will it cost??

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

I have BB 8100 and a lg headset. I understand that it should pause when I get a phone call. But today when using BB messenger it paused whenever a new message was received. Well it doesn't do the same for other messages. Are there any settings that could change this.
    Love it if it worked properly.
    ~posted via opera mini~

ivwshane no está en línea Stack level 2

I've had some bb media player issues and I was hoping this would be a good replacement.

First off it looks great!

I've got about 200 songs on my 8310, it took a while to search for them all and when it finished most of them displayed the default icon even though all of my mp3's have cover art in the tags.

More importantly though, most songs and their titles do not show up correctly, instead of displaying the name and artist it displays square blocks. The files that do show their cover art also display the names correctly and they are the only files that are able to be played. When pressing play on the other files nothing happens.

If you need any other info to help troubleshoot, let me know.

It also seems to spaz out and starts auto swooshing.
    Last edited by ivwshane; 11-10-2007 at 04:04 AM.

jamaal02 no está en línea Stack level 1
    It seems to be a great app and seems better than Pearls quick player but why does it request your phone loga?It also is cool in that it has the ability to search for album set and biography of artist

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast