jhall1986 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Beta testers Wanted: FlipSide MP3 Player for BlackBerry

Advertisement

What about repeat?

whizzard no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20551A74

Loving it, was awaiting a player displaying album art like the iphone. This is God-sent. Only prob so far: is not sufficient or incorrect artwork, prob if you could select from several from albums from the artist when the specific artwork can't be determined, sounds difficult though... Add feat: ability to edit track info. Also I didn't see a stop option, the pause is good, but unlike with stop the track would restart, but would continue from where it was stopped/ pause. Option to sort by genre, album or artist would also be welcomed. Haven't been through it totally yet, but haven't seen the option to add tracks to the playlist. Anything else I'll be sure to let you know, thanks again, hope RIM is taking notes

rennyc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2422A078

Beautiful app, love the cover flow adaptation, navigation is a breeze...you guys did a great job!

One Problem...BIG ONE - I can only hear music from my handset. Music is not coming out of the external speakers...am i doing someting wrong??? I thought it was me but then i switched back to my bb music player which played through my speakers.

HELP PLEASE!!!!

thamessenger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EEF990

Amazing program, especially going from default music player. I think more program options should be added to the context menu, I.e. Play, stop, playlist, etc.

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I love this so far, but like one other user I only see one album out of the 20 or so. So I'll look into the BlackBerry/music folder issue. I think most of my music is outside that folder since I use WMP to load my music.

Or does it only see MP3? Much of my music is WMA.

PIN/ID
    20551A74

Sorry, I apologise, missed point 4 about adding tracks to playlist, also I realise to stop the tracks, simply press and hold the space bar. Great app, once agin thanks.

HunterMFG no está en línea Stack level 1

flipside is awesome! I've been disappointed in the media player that comes on the pearl, and I am in love with music, as I'm sure a ton of you are as well! so the flipside works out because I can listen to music as well as look through my library, which is the biggest downside to the stock media player! great job!

justin.hylton no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241AA7C9

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

First off, great looking program. Visually its an A+.I showed it off to every one as soon as I had plenty of album art dl'd.

As far as flaws, bugs or suggestions go, here goes:
    1. The ringtone issue, who wants to listen to their ringtones? Just have it scan only the music folder.

2.the program should utilize the mute button on the pearl and the button on the standard earbuds to pause playback, if possible.

3. On my pearl, if I want to quickly scroll to my nine inch nails collection I have to hit the 9M button and continue from there because when I hit the 8BN button it takes me to my beastie boys songs.

4. All my eminem mistc, for example, is in one folder on my media card, yet the songs come up under many different albums. I understand this is a tag issue, but please add a tag editor or an option to combine albums in the program.

5. Finally, and sadly, I had to do numerious battery pulls this adtenoon after the most amazing looking MP3 program ever locked up my pearl. Upon loading the program and after the green status bar at the bottom got to about 75% complete, my pearl went into a never ending timepiece loop.

I was forced to erase the app after 3 battery pulls.

The final version is going to be amazing I'm sure.

Long days and pleasant nights,
    Justin

PIN/ID
    20551A74
    Quote Originally Posted by woodi68 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I love this so far, but like one other user I only see one album out of the 20 or so. So I'll look into the BlackBerry/music folder issue. I think most of my music is outside that folder since I use WMP to load my music.

Or does it only see MP3? Much of my music is WMA.

Apparently it only reads music in the blackberry base folders, ie: blackberry music folder. I'm not seeing any music from the sub folders, or any other.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

This is great! Excellent work! If I gotta give a negative in my feedback the only prob is some of the album are doesnt show but most of it does! Love how it finds my music! This is far beyond any player we have! Thanks for gettin is out of the stone age!

PIN/ID
    241AA7C9

One more thing, I think it would be a good idea to use the * and # keys to go foward and backwards in the playlist as well as ff and rw the current song.

PIN/ID
    20551A74
    Quote Originally Posted by whizzard View Post
    Apparently it only reads music in the blackberry base folders, ie: blackberry music folder. I'm not seeing any music from the sub folders, or any other.
    There should be an icon "Blackberry - music" I found some of my music there. My guess is that those songs don't have any album info, prob no artist info either, but I've only just downloaded the app so its mainly speculations so far.

Joe4pal no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Yea from what I've seen it has to be in MP3 format which is fine.

I've found it easier to make sub folders IE Yellowcard then inside that all the CDs in their own folders, and it shows up perfectly.

coldconfessi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

anybody have the alx file? or is this just ota install only

PIN/ID
    241AA7C9
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe4pal View Post
    Yea from what I've seen it has to be in MP3 format which is fine.

I've found it easier to make sub folders IE Yellowcard then inside that all the CDs in their own folders, and it shows up perfectly.

This is confussing and interesting at the same time. Would you mind elaborating for me please.

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast