Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 282930313233

Originally Posted by lucky13mt i dled it last night through my bb. i dont like ... Smartphone News forum

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    i dled it last night through my bb.

i dont like it that much.

-no option of viewing all songs as a list instead of having to scroll
    -sets off firewall error when trying to get album art
    -the startup logo
    -no ff or rw
    -costs 20 for something that isnt all that great
    -creating playlists while having to scroll one-by-one is a pain
    -it costs 20 for something that isnt all that great (yes i said it twice)
    -no obvious controls except for trackball and spacebar it seems (like 6 for next and 5 for previous)
    -no immediate volume reducer (in case you want to listen to something or talk to someone real quick without pausing the music)

the only nice things are

-interface
    -jump to artist
    -auto get music

IMO
    *The whole purpose of this app is to flip from album to album. Something similiar to the ipod touch/iphone mp3 player. So that would defeat the purpose with the listing instead of flipping.

*You can fastforward and rewinf by pressing alt and moving trackball left or right.

*pressing the letters will jump you to artist that start with those letters other than that using your tackball left and right. (Once again something similiar to the iphone/ ipod touch)

*are you on a company BES? Or have firewall settings on???

*because flipside is a thirdparty application you can have volume control etc when app is not open. That's not a flipside issue that's how RIM sets their devices, and that's how they authorize the developers of these apps. How ever if the app is open you can press volume keys down or mute button at the top of the device. Also if you are on your homescreen or have another application open if you press menu flipside will be the first option up there to access flipside quickly.

Hope that helps.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Hate to dig this up out of the dirt but I am using a trial version of FlipSide and for the life of me cannot figure out how to use the Exit option on the menu in the app to close the program. I can use the red End Call key to back out but the Menu>Exit option results in a frozen 8120 that requires a battery pull. Any help?

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Dunno Erica. I use an 8 gig card and use the menu exit and it works most of the time for me. What version of flipside do you have??it has been updated a few times since this first post( am using 1.14)

hope this helps. . .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm using version 1.19.

ccbolt no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dalydaisy no está en línea Stack level 1
    It seems to b a great app, just downloaded, gonna give it a spin then will let ya know what I think.

junkforaaron no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man View Post
    3. i havent been able to get the "find art" feature to work. it shows some of the album art for my songs but i know that every song i put on the phone has album art directly embedded into the files so i dunno why they arent showing as well.
    flipside doesn't read embedded files but here is a quick workaround: blackberryforums.com/aftermarket-software/203260-flipside-vs-embedded-cover-art-album-art.html

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 282930313233