Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by d8nnii ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I had given it a try and seamless ... Smartphone News forum

haemish no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Beta testers Wanted: FlipSide MP3 Player for BlackBerry

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by d8nnii View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I had given it a try and seamless integration indeed. I would suggest scrolling down the trackball brings up the controls and scroll up slides down the controls just like the mac dock.

Searching for music is pretty fast but it would be good if I can rename and create more than 1 playlist.

Should inculde a pop up notification if searching for an artwork failed/zero results.

Include a brief user guide maybe?

To make adding playlist simplier, perhaps can add a file explorer so that users can browse thru directories and import the desired folder because if the media card contains tons of music and automatic search during initial launch may cause a lag if the device has some other apps running in the background.

It's a very good start by the way and I believe all of us are gonna love it. Good job!
    Hi.

All good points that have been duly noted.

Cheers,

Haemish

Quote Originally Posted by beamolite View Post
    volume seems lower than other players.
    Hi.

Volume should only limited by the device and your headphones but I will look into it.

Cheers,

Haemish

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

Excellent app. I do have a little problem. Just downloaded and my headset is not working with it. Instead just the speaker works. The headset is working for the reg media app.
    In all the other fields this app is about the best I have ever seen on my BB. Love the playlist feature, since is really easy to use. I just wish my headphones would work properly.
    Oh and almost forgot. Also when I receive a new message, whatever its being played will pause and then won't keep playing afterwards. Its that only me?
    ~posted via opera mini~

Quote Originally Posted by daveyboi View Post
    is this for certain models only? ie 88xx, 81xx, 83xx. I saw the word "trackball", so I guess my 8700 isn't compatible, maybe?
    Sadly so.

We are currently supporting:
    81xx
    83xx
    88xx

Haemish

Quote Originally Posted by gkg3059 View Post
    Excellent app. I do have a little problem. Just downloaded and my headset is not working with it. Instead just the speaker works. The headset is working for the reg media app.
    In all the other fields this app is about the best I have ever seen on my BB. Love the playlist feature, since is really easy to use. I just wish my headphones would work properly.
    Oh and almost forgot. Also when I receive a new message, whatever its being played will pause and then won't keep playing afterwards. Its that only me?
    Hi.

We have had a couple of problems with headsets and we are looking into it. Can you let me know what device you have.

When a phone call comes in FlipSide should pause, and then resume when you are done. FlipSide should also pause when you get another notification, to resume playback try pressing [space].

Haemish

Quote Originally Posted by jaybo2099 View Post
    Why is an MP3 application trying to access my phone logs?
    It is not. We do however register for phone events so we can pause playback when a call comes in and resume when it is dismissed.

Haemish

Quote Originally Posted by cyberspastic View Post
    I don't see a "show playlist" or a "clear playlist" command in my menu. Can you tell me what these do and how to get them? Thanks.
    Those menu items do not show up until there is something in the playlist. To add an album to the playlist swoosh to it and hold down the trackball. To add a track to the playlist swoosh to an album, press the trackball to show the tracks, scroll to the track you want, then hold down the track ball.

We are going to add a menu item to add stuff to the playlist to make this more obvious.

Cheers,

Haemish

leeS726 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Beta testers Wanted: FlipSide MP3 Player for BlackBerry

I followed th elink, it said it installed but when I open the app it just shows "Disk Mode!". Menu has an unlock option but I don't have the unlock key. Am I doing something wrong here or what??

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4

Disk mode comes up when you have the bb hooked to your pc and it is in mass storage. For the beta you don't need an unlock code. That is for when it is released to purchase.

khanmurtuza no está en línea Stack level 1

worked fine on my 8100

on 7250 on app startup I got 'javax.microedition.io.file.FileConnection' not fornd error message

Jordan.Holst no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3216F9E5

Just downloaded the app. Opening page looks pretty sweet. The program won't play any of the songs on my phone, it just says 'no media card' why can't I play any of the songs saved to my phone?

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by khanmurtuza View Post
    worked fine on my 8100

on 7250 on app startup I got 'javax.microedition.io.file.FileConnection' not fornd error message
    They state it is only supported on the 81xx,88xx,&83xx series

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

How do I make a play list? For example, I have "free floating" Hendrix, Spears, Timberlake songs.

How do I make them into "folders" called "Hendrix" and "spears" and "timberlake".....I ripped some CD's onto the windows media player, adn when I put them on the BB they came up as "unknown"....I know what they are, but I guess there was no link to make them all play together...instead I have to go "album by album" as it's appearing here...I can't just continuously play all Spears songs...because they are showing as different albums.

LOVING the look though!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8

Wow... What a great app. Thanx a lot.

Peter

jessi0429 no está en línea Stack level 1

Ok so.... so far this app is sick. Really sick. I've never thought about purchasing another mp3 app until messing around with this one. Once the bugs are worked out it's mine! I just wish the Find Art feature picked up more art. Still though, bad ***. Thanks man!

PS: don't try to find art for multiple albums. It froze up my Curve...

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast