ASKME

Re: Beta testers Wanted: FlipSide MP3 Player for BlackBerry

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

I was freaking out too! My old version wasn't working..good thing I checked the posts to find out I had to delete old version and reinstall. Any word from haemish on how things are going with the program? I love it and can't wait to see final product. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Iroc081 no está en línea Stack level 1

Just a heads up but for days I couldn't figure out why my BB curve and pearl have been erasing my call log and text even though I have rarely seen them do that, the flipside software has made it more like 3-4 times a day. Every time i use this program or when its open my call log is erased as well as my text.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroc081 View Post
    Just a heads up but for days I couldn't figure out why my BB curve and pearl have been erasing my call log and text even though I have rarely seen them do that, the flipside software has made it more like 3-4 times a day. Every time i use this program or when its open my call log is erased as well as my text.
    Update the operating system on each device and you shouldn't have this issue. I'm running the suncom os on my bb and haven't had any of those issues. And also a 4g card that's about half way full.

Gildan no está en línea Stack level 1

Amazing product, thank you.

I first install with headset in, headset was not working with FlipSide, so I unsintall, reboot, reinstall without headset, miracle!

I like the product, please let me know what time you expect the BETA to be disable/asking for a code. I dont want this to happen when i'm on the plane....

It really looks like my friend Iphone at least I can make fun of it's 500$ investment.

Thanks again continue your good work.

French Below.

-------------------------------

Tres bon produit, Merci.

Pour la premiere installation j'avais laisser mes ecouteurs connecter, il ne fonctionnais pas avec FlipSide. Je les est donc retirer puis reinstaller, tous etait alors A-1

Merci

masterblaster no está en línea Stack level 1

Hmmmm...not sure how I missed version 0.32 but I'm running 0.34 now. A lot of bugs are gone and it's recognizing files that were not b4. Great job!

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

It won't let me open it after I upgrade to 0.34. Keeps telling me I have to "Please use the BlackBerry Options application to allow File Access permission for FlipSide.

So, I go into options, advanced options, applications, then I find Flipside, "right" click for the menu for "Edit Permissions" and set everything possible to "Allow". No go. Still get the error. Have reset, have uninstalled and reinstalled.

What next?

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

What's the difference between .32 version and the .34 version? Where do you get .34 version?

PIN/ID
    ASKME

So wait, now there is ANOTHER updated beta version?! Where is it and what's the diff? I would be curious to know. I think I only have .32..
    Also would be nice to have the feature to stop the music, not just pause it, found almost all my album art but still having problems finding a few. I still love the program though.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by rogernmonica View Post
    So wait, now there is ANOTHER updated beta version?! Where is it and what's the diff? I would be curious to know. I think I only have .32..
    Also would be nice to have the feature to stop the music, not just pause it, found almost all my album art but still having problems finding a few. I still love the program though.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    http://flipside.fm/flipside.jad
    Its the main link on page one to download the latest beta version. I think the latest update is mainly id3 tags

PIN/ID
    ASKME

Thanks johnny. I see you posting all over pinstack, and I have a question I was wondering if maybe you could answer. But it isn't about flipside, can you help me?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by rogernmonica View Post
    Thanks johnny. I see you posting all over pinstack, and I have a question I was wondering if maybe you could answer. But it isn't about flipside, can you help me?
    Yeah surw you can ask me anything just go ahead and send me a pm

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    I have to send four more posts before I can PM, but I added you to my buddy list. So I will send you a messege as soon as I can. I appreciate the offer to help.
    Monica

hpak no está en línea Stack level 3

Ok...I'm gonna try and load the newest beta and I hope it works. Just a thought, but since this is a beta, shouldn't they have built in an auto update notice or something?

Anyways, hope all is going well with this product. I really like it versus the other apps out there and if the developers really listen to what we post, then this should be an awesome app!!!

Still wondering about adding some kind of playback control using the bottom row of keys, left shift for previous track, 0 for rewind, space bar for play/pause, sym for fast forward and right shift for next track. Granted, I am using a Curve so this is the best layout for me, but maybe a different choice of layouts for the various models of BB's would be nice.

Also, would like to see options for screen layout and more file type support. Another nice addition would be a lyric viewer/downloader, international album art lookup and video option.

bodiesboy0 Guest

I've jus downloaded it to my curve and it only selected a certain amount of soungs to put on the play list, why...perfer cherri or lavagirl to answer for me....(Jus wanted to say their names..lol)