Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

with the latest beta version release i've noticed that every thing is working very smoothly. ... Smartphone News forum

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Beta testers Wanted: FlipSide MP3 Player for BlackBerry

Advertisement

with the latest beta version release i've noticed that every thing is working very smoothly. the ability to add to play list, the shuffle option is working very well and album art/id tag i'm not having really any issues with them at all.
    however my number one issue is with the volume control. volume control works great when the application is open but when you open any other application and the media player is playing in the backgroun i still can not turn the volume up or down.

the second thing is the quick search by pressing the letter key is great!!!!! especially on my curve but maybe some support for my pearl would be great. because of the suretype keypad, if i press b to bring up an artist that starts with b thats great but then I can't pull up an artist thats starts with the letter n on my suretype keypad. of course there is no issues with the full qwerty.

thank you
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyC View Post
    I really hope someone can help us figure out what the deal is with this. I was under the assumption that because it was a beta that there was no expiration on it. At this point, I have so much invested in putting music in and tagging it, I would be willing to purchase it but there's no place even on their website that allows for that. I perplexed about that.

i'm not to sure but if you are still running the beta ver.30 then that may be why, they've updated the application and i do believe if you go back to the first page and redownload the program it should update you and you'll be good to go, give that a try and let me know what happens
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i love this program. Easy to use and fun. One thing is there a way to send the music to a bluetooth mono headset. I liked ablity to rock out at work with no one knowing

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by greenandgold52 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i love this program. Easy to use and fun. One thing is there a way to send the music to a bluetooth mono headset. I liked ablity to rock out at work with no one knowing
    Actually on my pearl I was able to use my plantronics headset which is stereo blietooth at all and I was able to listen to my music through my bt headset. However on my curve I was unable to do so.

shynjpoet no está en línea Stack level 1

My trial is up! Please tell me where I can get the unlock code!!!!! I wouild hate to have to uninstall and forget about this program.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

Ok. I downloaded the .32 version as suggested and my system rebooted itself. It comes back on and when it finally reloads, I go to play a song and it tells me my trial has expired but this time it asks me if I want to buy a code. I click on that and it simply takes me to their site but all it says is "thank you".. it's bazaar. Can anyone weigh in on this one?

shynjpoet no está en línea Stack level 1

Ok. I downloaded the .32 version as suggested and my system rebooted itself. It comes back on and when it finally reloads, I go to play a song and it tells me my trial has expired but this time it asks me if I want to buy a code. I click on that and it simply takes me to their site but all it says is "thank you".. it's bazaar. Can anyone weigh in on this one?
    The same happened to me. Try deleting the old version from your blackberry first. Th( worked for me.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PremierEvent no está en línea Stack level 2

How many days does the trial last?

tstrike no está en línea Stack level 3

Yeah I think Haemish said in our Yahoo groups forum that you had to manually uninstall the old version of FlipSide and then install version .32. This is a very good version because now all of my album art is being picked up (and even art I did not have is being found)).

Flipside is a sexy MP3 player..... Here is to wishing that it could play videos...

tstrike no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by PremierEvent View Post
    How many days does the trial last?
    I think he is still in beta mode... My version .32 has not expired but others have said the same on the Yahoo tech forums... *shrugs shoulders*

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

Okay thanks guys! I did completely delete the old version and reinstall the new. Does anyone know if we should expect .32 version to expire?

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Okay thanks guys! I did completely delete the old version and reinstall the new. Does anyone know if we should expect .32 version to expire?
    If and only if they come out with a newer version of this program for beta or If they get the live version of this app. At least that would be my assumption.

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Hasn't the app maker been on PS lately?
    I want to buy!
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

I loaded splashshopper on to my phone today, ota download. When it was installed I noticed the flipside icon had disappeared? Checked the app list and it was there. I had to delete flipside and reinstall it for it to appear.
    Very strange.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Joe4pal no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    The update messed up all the order of the songs, anyone know why?