Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

just downloaded this app and it seems to be running very smooth. I love the ... Smartphone News forum

earthsfc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2060125F

Re: Beta testers Wanted: FlipSide MP3 Player for BlackBerry

Advertisement

just downloaded this app and it seems to be running very smooth. I love the trackball feature and I do agree with d8nnii it would be great if the up and down on the trackball worked like d8nnii said

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by srh99 View Post
    I think a few folks may have mentioned this as well, but I'd love to see the "Now Playing" track's progress bar (like the 8830's built in player has) to be able to manual go to a particular point in the track.

Also, I can't find any "music" media player with this feature, but perhaps yours can be the first...
    I listen to mostly audiobooks. Can you add a feature to "bookmark" where I last stopped listening? Most of the time, audiobook tracks are very long (30-60 minutes a track). I had hoped (when I invested in the 8830) that I could have my mp3 player and phone all in one, but without a feature where the player remembers where I last stopped listening, I'm resigned to maintain the two separate devices...

Thanks for listening.
    Check the bottom (very bottom, looks almost as if half of it gets cut off)....but there is a green progress bar
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by DanXP View Post
    how long is the trial version good for?
    This isn't a trial, it's a Beta. Usually if you are in on the initial beta, you can keep the program. Not sure here because they said that whoever posts more gets a free copy or something like that. Go back to Haydens original post.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

beeutiful37 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2423D702

I Want To Be A Beta Tester....testing It Out Now

jferg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2405D8A0

love the app, the only problem i'm having is that half of my music goes into one file, but all the other show their artwork. i have redone all their music tags. wonder if you could help

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Finally got around to downloading this today. Had planned to do it early last week, but kept getting sidetracked. So far, so good. Enjoying the UI very much.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

For a beta I have not found a bug yet. Don't post much about it as too busy enjoying it.
    Just need to clean up the playlist interface and it looks good to go.
    And maybe an option to attach any picture as the album cover. Would do away with all the mp3 tags issues.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

beeutiful37 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2423D702

Love This Program!!!!!!

daytondb no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241BDB4A

Re: Free Mp3 player - Flipside

It does pause when a call comes through. After the call it returns to the album screen but you have to unpause it. I agree with Shel. it needs to be controlled with Flipside in the background. Other than that it has become my favorite app to date. This will probably be the first app I will pay for since i bought my curve.

lincdarrow no está en línea Stack level 2

This makes holding off buying the IPhone worth it for us Berrylovers.
    I had to go back and clean up my playlist into albums and put everything into mp3, but it is working well now.

I agree about the being able to go out and place album art on yourself. i have one album (Singles - the original soundtrack) where I can not get it to take the artwork, even though I have the artwork on the 8130.

masterblaster no está en línea Stack level 1

I love this app! Album art is great but can you provide list view option? Also, it would a lot more powerful if you can add fast-forward/backward via the progress bar too.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by lincdarrow View Post
    This makes holding off buying the IPhone worth it for us Berrylovers.
    I had to go back and clean up my playlist into albums and put everything into mp3, but it is working well now.

I agree about the being able to go out and place album art on yourself. i have one album (Singles - the original soundtrack) where I can not get it to take the artwork, even though I have the artwork on the 8130.
    i agree..i'll have to go back and re-tag/rename a lot of my music, but the gui is awesome i love the scrolling thru the albums.

i have a lot of downloaded *one offs* that i will never find the album for unless tagged correctly

masterblaster no está en línea Stack level 1

hmmmm...just noticed this. I was listening to a track when a call came in. After the call I pressed play and the track started from the begining. Can it continue where it left off or better yet, continue automatically where it left off without pressing play?

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster View Post
    hmmmm...just noticed this. I was listening to a track when a call came in. After the call I pressed play and the track started from the begining. Can it continue where it left off or better yet, continue automatically where it left off without pressing play?
    If you hit the "end" (Red) button after the call, it should start playing at the same place it paused. It has been for me, anyway.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Not sure what to add with regards to the album art issue. I use mp3 format already, and tag my music with MusicMatch Jukebox as well as WMP. The stock BB media player recognizes those tags for album art. It seems to me that it would be easier to "go with the flow" on the tag issue than shoehorn everyone into a specific tag program in order to make it work. KISS works well in products like these. We're all enthusiasts on this site, when you release it out to the wide audience they won't be as product savvy.

Love the UI, very simple, very intuitive. I have the same requests as others. Ability to make a playlist within the player would be helpful, fwd/rev/pause/stop on the player screen or status bar in addition to the menu key.