Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Today I ran into another bug. Ok when I wanted to make a call the ... Smartphone News forum

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

Re: Beta testers Wanted: FlipSide MP3 Player for BlackBerry

Advertisement

Today I ran into another bug. Ok when I wanted to make a call the music won't pause at all. It will just fade a bit and the call volume will be even with the music so I won't understand what the other person is saying.
    ~posted via opera mini~

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Ok so I just spent 30min reading through all the posts about this program, including my own previous one.
    Here is my conclusion Haemish...I LOVE this program. I found ALL the art right away with no problems. And right off the bat all my full songs, almost 200 were found.
    While the music is playing I am able to scroll through the other Music, AND I have not had a problem with using other apps while it is playing. My pearl has not froze up once.
    I honestly have nothing bad to say because I haven't had a single prob yet. If I do, I will be sure to post right away.
    This is the best EVER! How much will it cost, and what do I have to do to get a free copy?
    Thank you Haemish.

haxorjoe no está en línea Stack level 1

Wow! Awesome app! So much better than the default media player.
    Two things:
    Can you make it so that like 4 and 6 can switch though tracks?
    Will there be later support for videos? (Full screen with the bottom part of the screen having controls or rotate to landscape so it can fill the entire screen?)

haemish no está en línea Stack level 2

We do have plans to expand the playlist support, some beta testers are asking for M3U support. The best place to request features is the Yahoo group.

Haemish

Quote Originally Posted by anesone View Post
    As to MTWomg's comment on the playlists, I have to say (sarcastically, if MTWomg can't figure it out) I LOVE having to create a playlist on my computer and then copy it over to my BB, where the default app may or may not recognize it. That IS loads better. And, the default app doesn't have the best track record of recognizing all mp3s each time it loads.

Hi.

Shuffle Album is on the feature request list already, along with some repeat functions, and seek in track.

Haemish

Something that I don't like in the current app, is that when I hit shuffle, it shuffles through ALL the songs. I would prefer to have an option to shuffle only the songs in my playlist.

Duly noted.

As you are considering other file types to support, I'd like to put my vote in for Audible (.aa) books.

Hi.

The ringtone issue is known and will be fixed. I am not aware of any problems finding music, are you sure it is not just still busy processing the mp3 tags? If the "Refresh Music" option is missing from the menu then it is still searching. It takes quite a while the first time you run FlipSide but subsequent runs should be much snappier.

Haemish

Quote Originally Posted by evilbass View Post
    I was just about to say the same thing... I agree 100% with johnny!!!

Also, I noticed a problem scanning for my MP3s. For some reason the program is not finding all of them, but it is also mixing my ringtones in with my music. Its finding about 25% of my actual MUSIC directory, and about 50% of my Ringtone directory. Maybe seperate you choices just like the BB media player does?!?!? Or have a way to only scan the music folder.

Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by XLiMBS View Post
    Some song and album titles are too long to be displayed fully on the screen, it would be helpful if a feature was added to have the titles scroll across the screen when the words don't fit.

Neat hack! We will be adding support for additional audio paths at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Timo529 View Post
    Just a quick little tip if you want to listen to the music through your bluetooth (I'm using a blackberry pearl maybe won't work on other models not sure) if you play the music with flipside then hit the button on your bluetooth headset that allows you to do voice dialing the music will stop for a second and then the music will play through the headset.

Good catch. FlipSide should pause when you initiaite a call and resume when you dismiss it. Not resuming after you receive an incoming call is a known issue and has been fixed but not released.

Haemish

Quote Originally Posted by gkg3059 View Post
    Today I ran into another bug. Ok when I wanted to make a call the music won't pause at all. It will just fade a bit and the call volume will be even with the music so I won't understand what the other person is saying.

ljbad4life no está en línea Stack level 1

The app is great, but I've ran into a couple of oddities.

When I import music I labeled with itunes most of it keeps the correct data but some of the tracks the album info will go missing or artist, etc...

I use a stereo bluetooth headset to listen to music. The music plays fine, but when I try to use the headset to skip through tracks or pause or play or change the volume nothing happens ( this function works fine with the built in app)

Keep up the good work

tstrike no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hameish I am on yahoo groups but da Pinny is much more BB friendly.

Did I say how much this app kicks ***? Video support would make this rule..

*whispers* what do I have to do to get a free copy after you go retail?

I am showing this to 5 folks who where gonna get iphones. They are changing their minds.

punch no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Beta testers Wanted: FlipSide MP3 Player for BlackBerry

really really good app i think that this is what blackberry has been waiting for but i was not sure if you play the tracks as wen i try it does not seem to start playing the selected tracks but i assume that wen the real finished article arrives this will be sorted but many THANKS for this great application keep up the good work

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

This app rocks much harder than the built in player. I get most of my album art, and the controls are slick. After adding some background control support it will be even better. Great work.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

So why, pray tell, does your app need access to my Phone Logs???
    JerryD