Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

LOL, Shel, I couldn't agree more! The creator puts the Beta out here to get ... Smartphone News forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Re: Beta testers Wanted: FlipSide MP3 Player for BlackBerry

Advertisement

LOL, Shel, I couldn't agree more! The creator puts the Beta out here to get suggestions. That's all we have to do is suggest. If they dont want/cant fix the program, then dont buy it when the program comes out.

To combat hubbies iPhone, I will definately pay for this program!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

Here its what I did and the headset is working perfectly. I reinstalled the application completely. This time I did it with the headset on and I don't know if that affected the install. But the good thing is that I got it to work. The messaging issue still here though. And its for all messages. I understand some users may want the music to pause when they receive a message, perhaps an option to fussable this would be awesome.
    ~posted via opera mini~

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

Mmm this is causing waves as the posts about testify to. This is a beta version and works quite well for a beta version.
    If you don't like it, its cost you nothing, erase it and move on.
    Maybe the company you work for us scared of this app as its streets ahead of the other players on blackberrys
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    I downloaded this program last night and played with it. So far I have no complaints. I will use it later tonight to see if I can suggest anything to make it better. But like I said, so far I love it!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

i've noticed a lot of people made mention to this and i agree, but the set up reminds me of the ipod touch. ummm...
    still everything is great, wwould be nice maybe to have an option to bring up controls so you can use the trackball to scroll select fast forward as well as using the space key, etc....

ummmm....i'm still playing with this program, i really enjoy it a lot great idea!!!! i'm also going to try it on my curve to see how it works out on there.

jonnyxedge
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    There is a green progress bar on the bottom of mine.
    -------
    is there an option to just stop the music without closing out of the program?
    All I can find is a pause by using the space key

PIN/ID

OK, I downloaded the MP3 program as suggested to get all my music by artists under the same heading. Everything my The Doors, I named the album "The Doors" and it's still not showing up as just a few albums (I have maybe 10 artists, so you think it would show up as just 10 albums if the 10 artists all show up as having Albums named after themselves)...

Also, I have 95 songs on my playlist, and they aren't all showing up in this MP3 player, but they are in my BB's MP3...did I do something wrong?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Shel View Post
    This player is SO much easier to find songs, scan my installed music and start playing, that it makes RIM's media player, and another MP3 player I currently use, look antiquated.

You don't like it? No prob. You didn't pay a dime for it, delete it and move on!

I'd venture to guess that 98% of blackberry users who use their blackberry to listen to music will LOVE this program!

(and before you start bashing the developer for this bug or that bug, how about letting them know about it, and giving them, ah, say a day to fix it? If it still is not resolved when they release the final version, THEN complain)

It almost sounds like you have a vested interest in some other MP3 software or something!
    I am sorry if its sounds like I am complaining-sometimes my comments are perceived that way when I am trying to be helpful.
    I too really like the player and expect it to replace my factory one from RIM when its fully released. Does there exist a way to get album info from your BB. My Web access is still limited to the library and I would like to see how it looks w/album art. Any Ideas?

PIN/ID

She wasn't talking to you bas man. She was talking to MTWong.

haemish no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Shel View Post
    Perhaps add a Hide/Unhide command, to allow users to hide certain folders, such as those with ringtones. The same system RIM uses to hide application icons could be used.
    Nice idea. Not sure if we will go down that route but I have put it the notes anyway

Haemish

haemish no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by gkg3059 View Post
    Here its what I did and the headset is working perfectly. I reinstalled the application completely. This time I did it with the headset on and I don't know if that affected the install. But the good thing is that I got it to work. The messaging issue still here though. And its for all messages. I understand some users may want the music to pause when they receive a message, perhaps an option to fussable this would be awesome.
    Good to know that you got things going but we are still going to dig into this issue incase it affects some other people. We are working on the message notification issue right now.

Haemish

lordhavmercy no está en línea Stack level 3

can we download this using DM 4.2 or is this just OTA
    U might not be the best lookin girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away......Sent via BlackBerry for
    Nous (Co-CEO of Micface Ent.)..myspace.com/nous_of_cdg or www.reverbnation.com/cdg

anesone no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    0431b0a

I'm not sure what is involved in getting a shortcut key to work from the homescreen (full qwerty devices), but I think it would be great if you could map z, j, p, y, or e to the app. (Those are the only keys that don't launch something from my homescreen.

PIN/ID
    0431b0a

As to MTWomg's comment on the playlists, I have to say (sarcastically, if MTWomg can't figure it out) I LOVE having to create a playlist on my computer and then copy it over to my BB, where the default app may or may not recognize it. That IS loads better. And, the default app doesn't have the best track record of recognizing all mp3s each time it loads.

Just give it a rest and let this great man get on with improving this already fantastic app.
    Last edited by anesone; 11-10-2007 at 05:11 PM.

PIN/ID
    0431b0a

Something that I don't like in the current app, is that when I hit shuffle, it shuffles through ALL the songs. I would prefer to have an option to shuffle only the songs in my playlist.

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast