Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Current beta testers Just got an email from MiuTunes. Log into your MiuTunes username on ... Smartphone News forum

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Advertisement

Current beta testers

Just got an email from MiuTunes. Log into your MiuTunes username on your BB to DL the beta update at www.MiuTunes.com/beta
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    Current beta testers

Just got an email from MiuTunes. Log into your MiuTunes username on your BB to DL the beta update at www.MiuTunes.com/beta
    Man, there is no betting you to the Punch!

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    Man, there is no betting you to the Punch!
    Lol. Let's give this new update a good "roughing up" .

PIN/ID
    N/A

Thumbs up Updates

From email:

Enhancements included are:
    • Fast forward and rewind feature: Just press Alt-trackball left/right to scroll the track position, work both in playing and pause mode.
    • Limited support for WMA files. In this update, you can play non-protected WMA files if your BlackBerry OS support it (OS 4.3.0 and above)
    • Support for Mute key. Now you can mute/unmute the player. However like the volume keys, the mute key is only functional when MiuTunes application is in foreground. There are some technical challenges that makes it not working if MiuTunes is in background. See Technical Challenges thread for details.
    • Splash screen now can be suppress by setting it to "No Show" in the options menu. Further it reads the mute and volume setting you set on the player. For this beta version we also allow you to suppress welcome screen that shows the beta information. Default sound on the splash screen is lowered on the first startup.
    • Menu reorganization for ease of use. Now you can access 'Find Album Artwork' and 'Rescan music folder' in MiuTunes screens. Both menu items are found in 'Artwork and Library' from main menu. 'Find Album Artwork' now is accessible thru shortcut key Alt-F. Player controls now get grouped together.
    • "Show Current Album" (Alt-C) brings you right to the album cover art of the currently playing song.
    • Improved shuffle algorithm. Some noticed that the shuffle mode was not random enough especially when shuffling from all songs view. Now with this version it should much more random. Also shuffle mode will start shuffling from the currently selected album, instead of others.
    • "Scan music folder" now recognizes artwork files in the same folder as media. The file name of the artwork has to be one of the following "folder.jpg", "AlbumArt.jpg" or the same as the media files with ".jpg" or ".png" extension. "Rescan music folder" now also correctly removes older media entries, so you should not see duplicate song names anymore when you move your files. "Scan music folder" as of this update still scans from /BlackBerry/music folder, please do answer in the Survey if you would like it to be changed.
    Fixes included in this update:
    • Fixed a problem where MiuTunes may cause an exception when advancing to next track in shuffle mode.
    • Improved memory management; now MiuTunes should be able used the memory more efficiently. If you still face memory issues, please read the details on "Memory Issues" thread to see how to check or troubleshoot the problem.
    • Fixed a problem where hold-Space shortcut key does not work on some BlackBerry models.
    • Fixed a problem where MiuTunes stop playing the song if you scroll the artwork till the end.
    • Fixed a problem where MiuTunes does not resume song playing after incoming call ended, or after incoming message.
    • Fixed a problem where after the OTA installation, it prompt an error saying invalid entry point.
    • Make the display of media time cater for long media files, now it will display 3:10:00 instead of 190:00. Now long podcasts should display just fine. Fast forward is included, and we are considering adding feature to bookmark or remember last position in future.
    This update is available to all beta testers. To install this update, please login to http://www.miutunes.com/beta. Proceed to step 1 to get OTA download link.
    Last edited by lucky13mt; 05-09-2008 at 10:36 AM.

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    where do you find the download at(for the update) ? looked all over cant find it.

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Antgod

I updated my post above yours. Check it out for where to find OTA.

PIN/ID
    2148A220
    When i go there using the bb i get to view this please set browser config content to wml & html or html only

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I get stuck in a loop going to the page where it lists the link but I never get the option to install it

PIN/ID
    2148A220
    fixed the problem thanx

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Antgod

Cool, glad you got it fixed.

PIN/ID
    N/A
    I now have more invites if anyone else wants one.

PIN/ID
    2148A220
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I get stuck in a loop going to the page where it lists the link but I never get the option to install it
    are you using your bb browser if not try that,thats how it work for me

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    It worked. I found the install link in post 346 but now I gotta find a desktop version for my 8100 cause I don't feel like fighting with my SIM card to install it OTA.

jjspigland no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24337B15
    I just got an email and just signed up for beta.

Question: Is there a workaround for the message I am getting that my music has to be on /blackberry/music? All my music is on my SD card.

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    i dont know why u guys r having trouble getting ur music on media card to play in miutunes, i can play mine without any problem.