Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by DjSmooth Another good thing about this program is that it will accept ... Smartphone News forum

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    Another good thing about this program is that it will accept the audio format of AAC which is sometime more than half the size of Mp3. So off to go do some Converting!
    ^Apparently AAC is supported just in case...
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Jbee

You may also have to clear your cookies on your BB to see the page if you get a blank page.

Thats what happened with the PC page and clearing the cookies worked for me and a few others.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    Jbee

You may also have to clear your cookies on your BB to see the page if you get a blank page.

Thats what happened with the PC page and clearing the cookies worked for me and a few others.
    The issue was either w/BIS or provider...I had no access for several hours early this a.m. Another issue: Just FYI for those would delete app. and do battery pull...after 3rd time, it will not let you download it from the site anymore. I was trying one last effort to get it to recognize my media (I was installing to SD card w/Aerize, thought that might have something to do w/it...don't know.), so I tried unistall and was going to reload to my BB. I got on the link and it stated I had already downloaded App. Oh, well...guess I won't get to try@ all right now. I will just have to let other testers do the job for now. If it looks promising I might buy it, BUT hopefully they will have a free trial when it's officially released. Thanks for the help though.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    The issue was either w/BIS or provider...I had no access for several hours early this a.m. Another issue: Just FYI for those would delete app. and do battery pull...after 3rd time, it will not let you download it from the site anymore. I was trying one last effort to get it to recognize my media (I was installing to SD card w/Aerize, thought that might have something to do w/it...don't know.), so I tried unistall and was going to reload to my BB. I got on the link and it stated I had already downloaded App.
    You might want to file a bug report about that if you haven't already done so.

mbatm27 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just downloaded this and actually quite happy with it. Only issue was getting the album artwork to show - had to capture it for each album using the shortcut key. Fairly straight forward little media player that I've been hoping for my Pearl.

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kreesedup View Post
    Thx I loaded my music using Win Media Player and it made a folder outside the bb folder I moved it in to the correct folder. Works perfetly Thx again
    When I look at my folders in Windows Explorer I don't have a separate folder for my media card. I have the main drive letter (ie. G/Music) and my music is in that folder.

The BB media player recognizes them, but not the MiuTunes.

UPDATE: Okay, I'm moving my MP3s to my G/Blackberry/Music folder, but now I'm concerned that it's moving them into my BB memory. How can I check that the files are still on my MSD card? In explorer I don't see the card as a separate storage device or folder. Should I?

Thanks,
    Lis
    Lis (not dead, but Berried)
    Music is feelings unspoken.

obsidian no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2162b5fd

How do i sgn up?
    Angry.
    Black.
    Berry.
    User.

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    After testing it out, i must say that the built in BB player is far superior. mui could not create more than one play list at a time where as my 8130 OS4.3 can create as many as i like and navigation is easier as well.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by obsidian View Post
    How do i sgn up?

The link is @ the beginning of this post, here it is:

http://www.miutunes.com/

-Good Luck & Enjoy

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_polak15 View Post
    there is this nice media file thing but the creator does nto want to share it its on this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XTWf...eature=related

The app. is called TWUIK http://www.tricastmedia.com/twuik/

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    How do I get this on my BB? Looks interesting.

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    I can ply music my only problem when i press pause,stop ect it says its checking for something then terminates ?

PIN/ID
    2148A220

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    The issue was either w/BIS or provider...I had no access for several hours early this a.m. Another issue: Just FYI for those would delete app. and do battery pull...after 3rd time, it will not let you download it from the site anymore. I was trying one last effort to get it to recognize my media (I was installing to SD card w/Aerize, thought that might have something to do w/it...don't know.), so I tried unistall and was going to reload to my BB. I got on the link and it stated I had already downloaded App. Oh, well...guess I won't get to try@ all right now. I will just have to let other testers do the job for now. If it looks promising I might buy it, BUT hopefully they will have a free trial when it's officially released. Thanks for the help though.

i did the same thing my GF also signed up so i used one of her downloads Try that if you dont have anyone use a second email address

PIN/ID
    2148A220
    Quote Originally Posted by Antgod View Post
    I can ply music my only problem when i press pause,stop ect it says its checking for something then terminates ?
    I solved it thanks though.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    does anyone else agree that all the media players with emphasis on album art should give you the option to assign your OWN albuum art?

i have a bunch of albums on my berry, the RIM media player recognizes all my art. Miutunes and flipside will NOT. however i still havent cleared the IT Policy and cant for some reason. so i cant use Miutunes to get album art. the art is there in the same folder as the music. Miutunes should just let you assign art if you have it