Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Well I've looked through the entire program and I can not find an option to ... Smartphone News forum

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Advertisement

Well I've looked through the entire program and I can not find an option to create a playlist manually with your given title. Suggested that already but I thought I'd find it...
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    On The Go Playlist:

You can arrange your songs in the order that you want by highlighting the song, holding the Alt and using the Trackball, up or down. And once the Playlist is done it will stop.

kwues no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    On The Go Playlist:

You can arrange your songs in the order that you want by highlighting the song, holding the Alt and using the Trackball, up or down. And once the Playlist is done it will stop.
    Thanks for the tip, so far agree with the too long of wait when the app is first opened, but as far as that goes fortunantely haven't ran across any issues so far (album art, locating/adding music/playlists, etc.)...using it on an 8320 (4.5.0.18)...

tweezak no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hmm...I can't pause/skip etc. from my bluetooth headset like I can with the native player. I wonder if they will support A2DP eventually. I really want that feature because I listen to podcasts while I drive and being able to control the player without digging for my phone is huge.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I just tried listening to my music on my BlackBerry Pearl with my MP3 headsets. I am only able to hear the first minute or so through the headphones and then it goes to the device speakers. How can I correct this?

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I just tried listening to my music on my BlackBerry Pearl with my MP3 headsets. I am only able to hear the first minute or so through the headphones and then it goes to the device speakers. How can I correct this?
    Odd. I just listened to a song that was a little longer than 2 minutes with my Stereo Heaphones from eshoplimited and it worked fine.

I don't see an option to choose where the music is heard from in terms of device speaker or headphones. I think they programmed it to switch automatically.

Try removing it completely and reinstalling it. Do a battery pull before running the program for the first time after you install it.

If it still happens report the bug at their site.

Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    My wireless stereo headset is fully charged and ready to go...
    Let me know if you are able to play a full song thru them. I tried via wired headset from my MP3 player and can only hear the first 2 minutes of the song.

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Let me know if you are able to play a full song thru them. I tried via wired headset from my MP3 player and can only hear the first 2 minutes of the song.
    You meant wireless headphones?

Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    Odd. I just listened to a song that was a little longer than 2 minutes with my Stereo Heaphones from eshoplimited and it worked fine.

I don't see an option to choose where the music is heard from in terms of device speaker or headphones. I think they programmed it to switch automatically.

Try removing it completely and reinstalling it. Do a battery pull before running the program for the first time after you install it.

Already reported it but will try to uninstall and reinstall.

You meant wireless headphones?
    No. Wired headset plugged into the jack on the BB. I don't have any wireless headphones.

PIN/ID
    N/A
    No. Wired headset plugged into the jack on the BB. I don't have any wireless headphones.
    Oh ok. In that case it did work ok for me. Let me know what happens after reinstall.

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    MAD memory leak with this program. From 41 to 27 MB in under 2 hours.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrykku27 View Post
    MAD memory leak with this program. From 41 to 27 MB in under 2 hours.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Memory leak, or it takes up a lot of space?

PIN/ID
    N/A
    I suggested this but I want to see if anyone else gets behind it.

Everytime you run the program fresh you get a "Thank you for using MiuTunes...etc etc"

I suggested either taking this out or making it only pop up the very first time the program is run on your BB.

Thanks. This worked. I am listening to Creed now and the song is fully played thru my headphones.

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast