Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

budj47 and richs, check your inboxes for private messages. The codes are there. Still looking ... Smartphone News forum

kolev no está en línea Developer

Advertisement

budj47 and richs, check your inboxes for private messages.

The codes are there.

Still looking for someone for who the current dictionary release freezes when attempting to run it!

jlia no está en línea Stack level 1
    I found this thread through google because I'm having the issue you're describing. I downloaded the English<->Italian dictionary along with the reader and am unable to run it, I hang on Please wait and have to pop the battery to reset.

I have an 8830 w/ BES.

After downloading the 3 initial files from the beta site, it hangs the same way.

I uninstalled the first 3 files, then downloaded the beta English<->French dictionary and b2 of the reader. I got several warnings about replacing existing modules, rebooted, and it is now working perfectly.

I'm not sure if you want the other two beta builds tested as well?

kolev no está en línea Developer
    Given the feedback we've got from others I would expect that b3 will also work...yet it would be nice to confirm this.

You can follow-up with our tech support (write to the BEIKS support email) and we will either send you a workng build of the Italian dictionary with the fix OR will tell you how to make the current official release work on your device.

By the way we are also close to updating the Italian dictionary itself...content improvements etc.

jlia no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just tested b3 and it also works.

I'm emailing support now, thanks for the response!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12