If you are like me, you can't be in front of the television 24/7 watching ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Beijing Olympics 2008: Stay up to date using your BlackBerry!

Advertisement

If you are like me, you can't be in front of the television 24/7 watching the Olympics. Yes, I am bummed and my TIVO is definitely getting a work over. If you can't be watching all the time like me, here are some free ways to stay up to date with the 2008 Beijing Olympics... using your blackberry:

Mobile.blackberry.com

Enter mobile.blackberry.com in your Blackberry browser, click the first link and it will take you to several options for Olympic news and updates, including CNN, NBC, WorldMate and Reuters.

Viigo - Project Tango Beta 2
    With the Beijing 2008 service you can get comprehensive, day-by-day, sport-by-sport coverage of the games. Follow the latest news and results on your favorite sports, receive a summary of today's medal results, review a list of all upcoming events by day, and stay on top of the up-to-the-minute medal count, country by country. To download Tango v2, point your Blackberry browser to: http://getviigo.com/beta

Zoom in on Zumobi

The Lenovo Summer Games edition of Zumobi comes with a new four Tile zoom space, with each Tile dedicated to summer games news and content brought to you in conjunction with Lenovo and Intel. This means faster install, quick content retrieval, and less memory needs. Plus, the BlackBerry app now features an on-phone Tile gallery so you can browse and add new Tiles directly from your device. Showcasing news, blogs, photos and more from Lenovo’s “Olympic Podium” website, it’s a fun and easy way for you to follow the athletes during the Summer Games in Beijing. (i had to try three times to log in, so don't give up on the first try!)

To download the Lenovo edition of Zumobi, point your BB browser to: http://lenovo.zumobi.com/

Are you using one of these or other apps to get your Olympics *fix*?

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thanks! The Viigo so far has proven to be a nice tool thus far with the speedy up to date information. I like this update of viigo ! Recommend to all!

genodelick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24774EF6
    How can I add the olimpic chanel on viigo?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

I downloaded the one from CNN but I would prefer the NBC version but I get a midlet app error installing that one.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by genodelick View Post
    How can I add the olimpic chanel on viigo?
    use the link below the viigo screenshots to install

showtime no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Outstanding! Thanks Cherri