Bccthis App Extends BlackBerry Mail Capabilities by Allowing Users to Securely Send Private Notes to ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

BCCThis Introduces Mobile App Designed to cut Through Email Clutter

Advertisement

Bccthis App Extends BlackBerry Mail Capabilities by Allowing Users to Securely Send Private Notes to Selected Recipients of Their Emails -- Bccthis, today announced the availability of the Bccthis for BlackBerry application. The application integrates seamlessly into the device’s email client and provides the same innovative features of the Bccthis desktop plug-in for Outlook.

Savvy organizations increasingly track the costs and efficiencies lost as a result of time spent dealing with spam and poorly written communication. Using Bccthis, sales professionals can keep team members in sync with progress, HR professionals can securely send and receive additional context to sensitive emails, and the general public can benefit from the ability to deliver private footnotes to complicated email threads.

Bccthis offers a new approach to messaging that enriches the current trend of short-form, rapid-fire bursts of information by providing a platform that allows users to add focused, relevant context to email.

Like sticky notes for your email, the BlackBerry application allows users to compose private, secure messages to selected recipients in the To, Cc, or Bcc fields of their emails while simultaneously sending a message to a larger group. No plug-in is necessary to view the private messages and the application can be downloaded starting today free from Bccthis.com or the BlackBerry App World store.

“Bccthis offers a new way to improve the effectiveness of everyday communication,” says Dave Waldman, CEO of Bccthis. “A lot of people are concerned with inbox clutter and our BlackBerry app allows users to reduce unnecessary communication by sending the right message to the right people – something that’s critical for the millions of BlackBerry users worldwide who rely on efficient day-to-day communication.”

The Bccthis product suite is designed to address the information and relationship disparity that exists in digital communication and extends across desktop and mobile email clients through to social networking services. For email, Bccthis offers a plug-in for Microsoft Outlook which allows users to send personalized notes to selected recipients in the To, Cc, or Bcc fields along with their original email.

For Twitter, Bccth.is provides an innovative interface to send personalized messages to selected recipients while tweeting to a broader group of followers.

The full Bccthis product suite is available in beta today at www.bccthis.com, and the Bccthis BlackBerry app can, for selected handset models, also be downloaded free via the BlackBerry App World portal.

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    i cant seem to find this application in application world........anyone?

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    I would really like this!
    Gyros anyone?

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I could definitely see a use for this when sending out emails in a company environment. I'd be a bit afraid I'd click the wrong recipient and send a confidential message to the wrong person.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

dwaldman no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi kkwus74 - if you do not see the app in the App World it means your device is not supported at the moment, however, please do check back over the next day or two. We are working hard to add more devices on a regular basis.

Dave Waldman,
    CEO, Bccthis

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    I found it and was able to dl and install it on my bb. It works great. I just searched bccthis

Quote Originally Posted by kkwus74 View Post
    i cant seem to find this application in application world........anyone?

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Quote Originally Posted by dwaldman View Post
    Hi kkwus74 - if you do not see the app in the App World it means your device is not supported at the moment, however, please do check back over the next day or two. We are working hard to add more devices on a regular basis.

Dave Waldman,
    CEO, Bccthis
    ok...tks for thbe reply....im on the tour by the way

gschoelles no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask

BCCTHIS Verizon

BCCThis uses POS AppWorld and Verizon is not supporting the The Program. I guess BCCThis isn't giving them a cut?