Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I have been testing out this product for about a week now. I was lucky ... Smartphone News forum

kailanihawk no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I have been testing out this product for about a week now. I was lucky to have been given a dongle at WES that came with a 30 day trial period. I did have problems getting it up and running on my Vista Laptop but worked closely with the vendor for help. I emailed them whenever I had any problems and/or questions and they are very responsive. They sent me their latest update files and that seems to have solved most of my problems. They are also sending me a new dongle as they believe I may have a defective unit. (I did have LOTS of problems getting this to work!!) I will continue testing for the remainer of my trial period before deciding to purchase it or not. As far as tethering, I thought I'd give it a shot to see if that works and it does! I am, as I am typing this, tethered to the internet using their dongle while bluetoothed to my blackberry. So far, so good.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    That's awsome, does it allow other applications on your laptop to access the internet (ie AIM)?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I could have used this when I couldn't get my internet working on my laptop. I also type long emails but don't want a full keyboard BB. And I miss being able to manage my emails from my PC like the first versions of BIS.

kailanihawk no está en línea Stack level 1
    It looks like tethering only allows you to browse the internet using Internet Explorer. I tried running skype, Outlook and Firefox browser and none of them work while I'm tethered. Inside of the Liberty Viewer are two buttons -- one to Browse Enterprise and one to Browse Internet. Clicking on either opens a new Internet Explorer window. You can also browse the internet directly in the Liberty Viewer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123