USnews : You've likely noticed that we're having to charge our phones more often, despite ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Batteries Can't Keep Up With Smartphones

Advertisement

USnews: You've likely noticed that we're having to charge our phones more often, despite steady advances in battery technology. The reason is that we're using the handsets that much more. Blame smartphones with their Web browsing, texting and navigation.

[Read More]

caboose06 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GoGrEEn!
    not suprising, we are all steadily becoming more and more addicited to our devices. I mean just look 5 years back then look at now, everyone has a phone now and everyone is constantly using it for their various reasons. great article thanks for the post.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I kill my battery bad with the streaming radio apps...have to keep it plugged in or charge it 1-2 times during the day. Need to buy the seidio extended battery for sure!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jusMikeP no está en línea Stack level 3
    That's why I like Slacker so much. Its caching feature really does wonders for battery life and since I spend several hours a day at my desk it's a non-issue to simply plug it in once a week and let the stations refresh.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I need one and do not use a radio!!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

BBNB01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31DB163E
    I have the seidio extended battery&I love well worth the money.I get about 2days without charging on a heavy data day!!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'd like to get the Seidio extended battery that doesn't require a new back - THEN my Seidio case/combo would be useless.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

ptrhang no está en línea Stack level 2
    I saw the engadget guy on Jimmy fallon and he was showing the new HTC pro or whatever. The phone isn't what I was interested in but the charger. He showed the charger for the phone that didn't have a plug it was a round thing that you just place your phone and it charges. Is this something new? Anyone got info on this? Or is this old news?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ptrhang View Post
    I saw the engadget guy on Jimmy fallon and he was showing the new HTC pro or whatever. The phone isn't what I was interested in but the charger. He showed the charger for the phone that didn't have a plug it was a round thing that you just place your phone and it charges. Is this something new? Anyone got info on this? Or is this old news?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    that's been out for a while. you can do it for laptops too. i've also seen something where you can link together devices on the same desk such as a camera and a laptop.

anyway, it's time for them to release the new tech for batteries. i bet it's all ready.. they just want to release it later to sucker people into forking over even more money.
    Paolo
    Moto Droid with SteamROM v4.0.5 Steam Theme
    Steam 1.2ghz Low Voltage Kernel
    Apple MacBook Pro
    Jeremiah 29:11
    Try us out! www.mycellularsource.com

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    It seems like lately I can never make it thru the whole day if I dont have a full battery. I used to could go 2 days, but not anymore!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!