Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

this is a nice little opportunity im in for sure... Smartphone News forum

aberlet no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

this is a nice little opportunity im in for sure

BBinReston no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2420B7B7
    Definitely... I'm in! I'm a process consultant, so having control over the items you've listed makes my mouth water (haha... crackberry addict for sure!)
    We all love the tech toys... but sooner or later you've gotta loosen the tie, turn off the BlackBerry, unplug the PC and get outside and remember what it's like to be a kid!

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I can do about anything graphically :0
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

updater no está en línea Stack level 2
    This is a great concept. After my contact with guys at TAT in Sweden and Tricastmedia in the US I realized that RIM still has a long way to go to fullfil customers needs on better GUI experience.

trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    [IMG]http://www.***********.com/themes/member/garys11/Five_83/pic.jpg[/IMG]
    this sort of looks similar, eh?
    Last edited by doughdaddy; 11-29-2008 at 09:25 AM.

berry911 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm interested in this project

brondonnelly200 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243DBF1F
    Quote Originally Posted by trueaznballa07 View Post
    [IMG]http://www.***********.com/themes/member/garys11/Five_83/pic.jpg[/IMG]
    this sort of looks similar, eh?
    Yes the icons are called "Stickers" originally from DryIcons. Ported to Cell Phone Themes by theLiquidSkin on Deviantart.com. We are working on a commercial license for distribution, but usually isn't necessary while using in an open source project.

The icons are free to use, please read the license aggreement if your a theme developer and plan to use them in your themes.
    Last edited by doughdaddy; 11-29-2008 at 09:26 AM.
    "A broken clock is right two times a day"

I must admitt that I'm so glad about this team work concept. It's easy to drag the media sector background outta the device, yet difficult to re-write it back into the theme. I have been tired of so many fruit phone copycat themes and the default look and visual effect of media sector. Really happy to see what My Media would bring to us.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by updater View Post
    I must admitt that I'm so glad about this team work concept. It's easy to drag the media sector background outta the device, yet difficult to re-write it back into the theme. I have been tired of so many fruit phone copycat themes and the default look and visual effect of media sector. Really happy to see what My Media would bring to us.

I agree with you...This is just a small step into the next level of theme making. However, I still wish we could change the backgrounds and the way we view calendar and calculator among more detailed things. I think that once we truly get the hang of java we can change anything within the phone itself. I know a friend of mine who does programming and he was telling about this one of so many softwares one can use to manipulate the way the phone works and looks besides themes themeselves. He said that there is this one program which will enable you to do this called "textpad" well, you code what you want the phone to do but then again he's a programmer you know. He writes codes for a living...well, anyway I do hope some day we too can be able to change every little thing in the phone and not just the icons and backgrounds. Looking forward to what you Pros have stored for us . And yes, I did say pros and to those who know their way around composer and theme building. Good luck guys!

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I agree with you...This is just a small step into the next level of theme making. However, I still wish we could change the backgrounds and the way we view calendar and calculator among more detailed things. I think that once we truly get the hang of java we can change anything within the phone itself. I know a friend of mine who does programming and he was telling about this one of so many softwares one can use to manipulate the way the phone works and looks besides themes themeselves. He said that there is this one program which will enable you to do this called "textpad" well, you code what you want the phone to do but then again he's a programmer you know. He writes codes for a living...well, anyway I do hope some day we too can be able to change every little thing in the phone and not just the icons and backgrounds. Looking forward to what you Pros have stored for us . And yes, I did say pros and to those who know their way around composer and theme building. Good luck guys!
    After my contact with those talented guys at TAT in sweden who are specialized in the leading position in mobile device GUI designing and developing industry, I realized that maybe the mainstream RIM devices (Curve, Pearl, 88xx) can not meet TAT's fully enhanced animation GUI hardware requirement, still there are tons of ways and means we theme designers could do to dig things deeper to make RIM GUI much delicately detailed to use.

Even further, I know it's not a popular topic here but I do know someone is getting their hands on transplanting WM system to RIM devices. In this way I bet the potential of BB should not be underestimated.

trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    you guys looking for the easter egg? lol.

No, not interested. lol

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    There's an easter egg?? And here it is, almost Christmas!! ;-)
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    im ok with icons, backgrounds and banners but to be honest, im my own worst critic. lol. Check out my past work and place me where it thought are my best attributes!
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast