yup long long time... Smartphone News forum

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Att 8310 10/11

Advertisement

yup long long time
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

rudyslb no está en línea Stack level 2

I spent the day visiting AT&T stores in my area... no sign of the 8310... plus, when I ask about it, they all say they don't know anything about, didn't even know there was a new blackberry !!!!

Also, called 611, same story, they don't have it, and do not know when it'll be available... unfortunately, they don't a thing about their own business !!!!

So frustrating dealing with these stores and reps that have no clue about what is going on... they always try to sell the tilt, or that 'gps is not that important' !!! (((

they have no clue

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Quote Originally Posted by jimdarcy
    dont hate the playa, hate the game...ha
    LOL

Yeah if not for your post, I would have never wanted one...would have still been satisfied with
    my 8300. Now I can hardly sit still waiting for this 8310!! Harry!! Come on man!
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Lavagirl
    LOL

Yeah if not for your post, I would have never wanted one...would have still been satisfied with
    my 8300. Now I can hardly sit still waiting for this 8310!! Harry!! Come on man!
    hey i'm tryin

ngregory00 no está en línea Stack level 2

Here's the link to the Amazon 8310 (red) listing in case anyone's still looking for it... http://tinyurl.com/2tshlg

So Harry, are you really planning to switch from your 8320 to the 8310? *sob*

sorry i like it, but the phone gives me no mms service books to send or receive mms

ngregory00 no está en línea Stack level 2

Yeah, I guess the 8320 unlock isn't as snazzy as it ought to be. Down with non-compatible service books!

Quote Originally Posted by ngregory00
    Yeah, I guess the 8320 unlock isn't as snazzy as it ought to be. Down with non-compatible service books!
    Hehe my thoughts exactly..too bad was a sweet device anf finally got password to store wifi and now I gotta give it up..The red is growing on me and is probably the one I'm gonna get. So now I gotta say goodbye to this Ttanium 8320..

P.S.

Anyone else who wants to be first to have 8310 please pm so you can have them shipped by Monday afternoon. Even after that day I will still take orders just need to know how many I need to get in by monday morning..

rudyslb no está en línea Stack level 2

I already qualify for an upgrade... does that mean I qualify for that $24.99 deal from amazon?

I tried to make the order at amazon, but it is asking to create a whole new service plan, but I'm currently on a family plan. Does anyone know fi that will mess up everything? (it's easy to mess up the account... the at&t reps can't help me either... they don't know !!!!)

Harry, what type of deal can I egt from your store? (I'm not able to PM...)

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by rudyslb
    I already qualify for an upgrade... does that mean I qualify for that $24.99 deal from amazon?
    that price is for new service...and be sure and read the fine print...what you will have to pay if you cancel your contract:

Conditional $250 Equipment Discount Included: Your price paid includes an equipment discount of $250 that has been provided to you in exchange for either activating a new, non-substitute line of service or renewing an existing line of service with AT&T and your agreement that for the 181-day period following such activation or renewal you will: (1) pay your balance due to AT&T each month and otherwise maintain your account in good standing; (2) not disconnect this AT&T line of service; (3) not transfer this equipment to another AT&T line of service; (4) not change your AT&T service rate plan to a lower monthly service rate--this includes canceling or removing required PDA, BlackBerry, or smartphone features after your product has shipped; (5) not use this line of service to replace an existing account with AT&T. If these conditions are not met, you hereby authorize Amazon.com to charge your credit card $250 as reimbursement of this equipment discount without need for further approval.

Quote Originally Posted by rudyslb

I tried to make the order at amazon, but it is asking to create a whole new service plan, but I'm currently on a family plan. Does anyone know fi that will mess up everything? (it's easy to mess up the account... the at&t reps can't help me either... they don't know !!!!)

Harry, what type of deal can I egt from your store? (I'm not able to PM...)
    the price is $299.99 with a $100.00 Rebate my friend unless your account has a hidden discount i wouldn't be able to tell you for sure if you egt anything additional off without looking up your account

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    that price is for new service...and be sure and read the fine print...what you will have to pay if you cancel your contract:

Conditional $250 Equipment Discount Included: Your price paid includes an equipment discount of $250 that has been provided to you in exchange for either activating a new, non-substitute line of service or renewing an existing line of service with AT&T and your agreement that for the 181-day period following such activation or renewal you will: (1) pay your balance due to AT&T each month and otherwise maintain your account in good standing; (2) not disconnect this AT&T line of service; (3) not transfer this equipment to another AT&T line of service; (4) not change your AT&T service rate plan to a lower monthly service rate--this includes canceling or removing required PDA, BlackBerry, or smartphone features after your product has shipped; (5) not use this line of service to replace an existing account with AT&T. If these conditions are not met, you hereby authorize Amazon.com to charge your credit card $250 as reimbursement of this equipment discount without need for further approval.

Those are the fine prints I was talking about. thank you to Cherri for finding it for me..But hey if you can follow their rules by the "T", then by all means go for it

18 hrs till I receive the first shipment

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Let the countdown begin. Lolol

lol Suzzy your funny