Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I want to find out more about this research because in New York City I ... Smartphone News forum

josephcaraccio no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31a987a7

Advertisement

I want to find out more about this research because in New York City I find Verizon much faster than At&T.
    nonnasmyladie [@] vzw [Dot] blackberry [dot] net

PIN: 31a987a7

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by josephcaraccio View Post
    I want to find out more about this research because in New York City I find Verizon much faster than At&T.
    Buddy its not research, its technical facts.

Under ideal conditions, HSDPA GSM is capable of faster speeds than EVDO CDMA.

Of course it is possible for you to have better speeds where YOU are, but under ideal conditions with both networks, GSM is faster. At the end of the day its better technology, that's why its the world standard. A lot of you guys think EVDO is better because it gave you 3G first, but thats only back home in the states and Canada. In a lot of the world GSM has been 3G for more than 3 years.

PIN/ID
    31a987a7
    Quote Originally Posted by dubai_bb View Post
    Buddy its not research, its technical facts.

Under ideal conditions, HSDPA GSM is capable of faster speeds than EVDO CDMA.

Of course it is possible for you to have better speeds where YOU are, but under ideal conditions with both networks, GSM is faster. At the end of the day its better technology, that's why its the world standard. A lot of you guys think EVDO is better because it gave you 3G first, but thats only back home in the states and Canada. In a lot of the world GSM has been 3G for more than 3 years.
    Well I live in NYC the bussiness capital of the world where everyone has a bb and in NYC Verizon is the fastest and has the most reception. I've been to D.C. , Boston, Florida, Puerto Rico, California, Toronto, Vancoover, my reception is always perfect. I even had service in Alaska when no one else did!

Go in a subway station, elevator , or a basement restuarant with AT&T and try to make a call.

As far as out of the U.S., I don't live out of the US so it doesn't really affect me at all. I'm going to Europe in a couple weeks i'll just get a bb World while I'm there.

If NYC isn't the ideal condition for GSM that what does it matter? Is the iPhone faster than Verizon in Idaho?

PIN/ID
    31a987a7
    simply not the fastest

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123