InformationWeek : Research In Motion is looking to boost the design and user experience of ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

Apple To blackberry, RIM Hires Mac OS X Designer

InformationWeek: Research In Motion is looking to boost the design and user experience of its BlackBerry smartphones by hiring a designer who worked at Apple and Microsoft. Don Lindsay will be RIM's VP of user experience, according to Lindsay's LinkedIn profile. Before being hired by the BlackBerry maker, Lindsay spent about 10 years working at Apple directing the user-experience team for Mac OS X. At Microsoft, he worked with the Live Labs team and helped with the design team on Windows Vista.

[Read More]

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Probably a good idea to add a different perspective to the BB design team with someone from another "camp." It's done all the time - I hope it works out well.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is going to be pretty interesting what they come up with. They need a device designer. All the new bbs are just black and chrome.... Kinda look the same if you ask me. I would want my device to look different instead of a smaller version of the bold. Hmm is this what they were talking about for the new storm about having a whole new layout?
    ~via smartphone