It’s been under attack from a spate of keyboard-equipped Windows Mobile devices recently, but RIM ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Another great 8700g review

Advertisement

It’s been under attack from a spate of keyboard-equipped Windows Mobile devices recently, but RIM is back with a new, improved version of its wireless messenger, a better screen and a cleaner, more angular design. - Read more

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Another great 8700g review

Great review but I have to disagree with something the author said. The BB is a great organizer and I can say this from personal experience.

I have gone thru six PPC/PPC Phone Edition devices, 3 Sidekicks and many more cell phones than I care to count and none of them have an organizer that comes close to the BB (not to mention that it's more stable than the other devices). I even went through a whole slew of regular organizers (day planners, etc) and, being in college, had to get a new one every semester. I never have to worry about the BB being out of date or anything.

v_blackberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204CFD57

Re: Another great 8700g review

That's why i got 2 get a 8700g from T-Mobile. It's an awesome Blackberry device.
    7105T(Pin:23D37D06) *8700G(Pin:23D53CE9) & *8100/PEARL(Pin:204CFD57) *Currently In Use...

May God Continue To Bless You, & Have A Nice Day!

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Lol. I actually gave my pearl to my bro and got myself an 8700g. I decided full qwerty and a bigger screen would be better for me. Although if you're considering getting a new bb why not just wait for the 8800. That might be better because its a mix of bb greatest strengths. It will have a full qwerty, a bigger screen plus all and maybe more of the features of the pearl.