We’ll start this deal off with a gigantic asterisk . This deal does NOT work ... Smartphone News forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Amazon:All AT&T Phones for a Penny (Today)

We’ll start this deal off with a gigantic asterisk. This deal does NOT work for a) existing AT&T customers looking to renew or b) anyone who wants an iPhone.

That being said, every other AT&T phone at Amazon is going for a penny today (and today only). That’s with a new, two-year contract. There’s no activation fee, either, which is nice, and you get free two-day shipping on everything.

Some nice handsets in there, too: BlackBerry Bold, BlackBerry Curve, Nokia E71x, HTC FUZE – even a couple 3G internet adapters.

Source: TechCrunch

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Blog Entries
    Yeash I got the email, too bad the storm 2 isn't out yet!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Making room for the new stock! Could be a good deal though for some....I couldn't tie myself into a 2yr on older devices though....crazy that I'm thinking of the bold as old, but the 9700 is on it's way in.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Clearing inventory is always a nice stage. Like waiting for the Sun to shine after a long rain. Who doesn't get a smile

calibur no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Making room for the new stock! Could be a good deal though for some....I couldn't tie myself into a 2yr on older devices though....crazy that I'm thinking of the bold as old, but the 9700 is on it's way in.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106
    I'm also thinking the bold is old. It became old the moment the 9700 was introduced. This is a clever idea to get rid of the inventories.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102