If you're a BlackBerry user, a version of Google Sync is already available. Now Google ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Already on BlackBerry, Google Sync Comes to iPhone & Windows Mobile

Advertisement

If you're a BlackBerry user, a version of Google Sync is already available.

Now Google is releasing a beta version of Google Sync for the iPhone and Windows Mobile phones as well as a contacts-only version for phones that support SyncML.

For iPhone and Windows Mobile devices, Google Sync allows you to get your Gmail Contacts and Google Calendar events to your phone. Once you set up Sync on your phone, it will automatically begin synchronizing your address book and calendar in the background, over-the-air, so you can attend to other tasks. Sync uses push technology so any changes or additions to your calendar or contacts are reflected on your device in minutes. The connection is always on so you don't have to manually sync your phone after Sync has been set up. This means that when your colleague changes the time of the TPS report cover sheets meeting, you'll know about it right away.

To try Sync out, visit m.google.com/sync

Devilman539 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've tried this app before, months ago when I first heard of it and it didn't work on my curve 8330 and it still doesn't work. I keep getting the same server error!~via smartphone~

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Hmmm.. I've been using it for a while now. You may want to start a support thread here.

Would be nice to get it working

Jazzyl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521CB60
    ~via smartphone~hey I have this on my 8310 Curve I've also been using it for a while it helps with contacts especially after a wipe you know that all your contacts are recovered. The only problem that I have noticed is that it doesn't keep the pin contacts that are saved on the handheld