Airtel and Research In Motion (RIM) today introduced the highly anticipated BlackBerry Bold smartphone to ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Airtel, RIM unveil BlackBerry Bold in India

Advertisement

Airtel and Research In Motion (RIM) today introduced the highly anticipated BlackBerry Bold smartphone to customers in India. Priced at Rs. 34,990, the BlackBerry Bold would be available by the end of September 2008 at Airtel authorized channels nationally.

The launch of BlackBerry Bold marks the beginning of a new era in business mobility in India. Crafted from premium materials inside and out, the BlackBerry Bold smartphone is the first BlackBerry smartphone to support tri-band HSDPA high-speed networks around the world, providing superior functionality and performance for business professionals and power users.

[Read More]

thasweetone27 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    askme; )
    Wow! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rjtltd no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Move?

So I guess if I want my BB Bold now I just have to move to Canada or India. How covenient!!

PLEEEEZE help me get rid of this damn 3G iPhone and get back to my BB.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I guess hey are saving the best for last.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Well, thats good to see that India and RIM have made up over that issue with India wanting RIM's Security Codes and stuff... Now if only AT&T would get their Shiznit together, I heard today that it may be pushed back yet again to November. I know one thing AT&T shouldn't have One iota of a problem when they do finally release it to us...

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74
    Are you kiddin? I personally don't think its going to matter. By the time it gets here. We're all gonna have a headache. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Even India is getting the Bold. And the US can't confirm the launch date huh....lol