Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Originally Posted by statustray Yeah I certainly agree with you on that. Especially since the ... Smartphone News forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by statustray View Post
    Yeah I certainly agree with you on that. Especially since the main function of the app is to give you a "preview" AND actually "see" the full message if you desire. The 2nd part is the part where's there is a problem. But, I do think this app has lots of potential. I *wish* they would get it worked out, or stop making claims that their software cannot do.

Thanks for your reply ;-)
    Easy now. That is usually why they(software developers) do this type of thing, and give away hundreds or thousands of copies for free. Whether they tell you or not it is the best way to beta test a program-give away many copies and get feedback such as this. Sometimes yeah the bugs don't get worked out, but hey it if was me, which I missed the free copies, I would be greatful for free software that may help my daily life and I might find useful. If I dont, hey, then just delete it. Just dont think its right to complain about something that was not even paid for. Sorry, just thinking out loud. . .hope this helps. . .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by doughdaddy View Post
    They have been gone since Christmas night from my understanding. I am going to leave this thread open for discussion of the product, but be advised folks, there are no more free downloads left.
    The same code will get the app for $2.50 USD. I had to buy the second one for my Bold.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    The same code will get the app for $2.50 USD. I had to buy the second one for my Bold.
    so it's working for you?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Hopefully the developers are following this thread. These are my wishes....

1. The app wouldn't dump my browser when a message is received.
    2. Open the message rather than the message folder when I click OPEN
    3. The app could shut off the message waiting light after the user decides to open or ignore the message.

That's it, that's all. I am not greedy. I just don't like the flashing led being left on after I have clicked OK.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    so it's working for you?
    Pretty much. I seldom use it to open the incoming message, unless it is something I really need to read. But that is the whole point of the app. I get to ignore the unimportant drivel until I am sitting around doing nothing but responding to unimportant drivel..... (usually when my wife is trying to tell me about her day).

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    As with many others I appreciate the free app and believe it has tons of potential. That said, as many have noted it does need some major fixes in order to be an effective and useful application. I'm probably going to deactivate it until they make some upgrades, especially for storm users.
    :)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456