Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by dirtypirate Does not work. Entered code given, shows balance of zero. Then ... Smartphone News forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dirtypirate View Post
    Does not work. Entered code given, shows balance of zero. Then at checkout it says ; "Your total is exceeded the gift discount, please enter payment information".*Then it wants a cc to pay for it, when shows $0 balance.

It's free LOL

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtypirate View Post
    Does not work. Entered code given, shows balance of zero. Then at checkout it says ; "Your total is exceeded the gift discount, please enter payment information".*Then it wants a cc to pay for it, when shows $0 balance.
    I got my free copy after you did, so it should work. That just doesn't make sense that I got it for free and they are charging you for yours.

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mccx33 View Post
    Hmm, I have a question... How do I get the pop-up's to direct me to my sms folder? I don't have my e-mail and sms combined.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    i'd like that too, but i'm guessing they're working on it.

ej
    ej no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280A5A37
    I copped mine and it works like a charm
    wreckless music
    makin the hits

www.wrecklessmusic.bravehost.com

add me on myspace www.myspace.com/wreckless_music

ncflagman no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the Free Christmas gift.

How did you know that I wanted some for my Curve??

Mine activated fine at no cost......thanks again !!!

YaBoiD no está en línea Stack level 2
    Device Wake functionality is enabled by default for Aerize Alerts. Is there a way to DISABLE the device wake feature? I hate my BB waking (lighting) up EVERY time I receive an sms or email....

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    OK, I hate the fact that when I am browsing and an alert pops up if I click OK it dismisses the pop-up box but also closes the browser and also if I click open it brings me to the folder but doesn't open the message. Also notifications for sms when you click open it opens the messages folder not the sms/mms folder.

Glad it was free, because it's no good for me.....

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Didn't work for me
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

deezndc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3034d119
    got my copy, everything went as smooth as a baby's bottom!
    "A censor is a man who knows more than he thinks you ought to."

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    OK, I hate the fact that when I am browsing and an alert pops up if I click OK it dismisses the pop-up box but also closes the browser and also if I click open it brings me to the folder but doesn't open the message. Also notifications for sms when you click open it opens the messages folder not the sms/mms folder.

Yeah. For all of the permissions I had to allow I want more options. I'll be keeping it though. Nothing that I hate just yet... Well it just now alerted me about a pinstack message... Closed the browser on the dismiss. Lol. Nice.

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post

I agree with that. I thought it would automatically shoot me to the sms/mms message rather than the folder... there is really no purpose in that if you can't go straight to the message when you select open.

salscott no está en línea Stack level 2

Aerize

I am interestd in Optimizer, Alert and the card loader programs.....is there some sort of package deal to save a few bucks? Any feedback on card loader and optimizer?
    Thanks,

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    I haven't tried the optimizer. I've also heard that these optimizer programs aren't exactly necessary (or really work to the extent you'd expect). I tried the card loader program one afternoon, and I could not for the life of me get it to work the way I thought it was supposed to. I know it's just supposed to keep unused apps on the media card, so you can easily and quickly load them to the device when you need them (and then uninstall them when you're done), but I couldn't get it working correctly and quickly grew tired of trying. I found a blog entry somewhere (I think it was JerryD) on how to save these OTA installs on the media card using a desktop program, and then installing them from the media manager on the device, and figured if I get to the point where this matters to me that much, I'll probably try that next. Involves no cash.
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    I actually like this app, i tweak the settings a little bit, and its cool, every time i get a new msg, i see who it is, every time,i get a text or a call, this screen pops up, i love it..sorry to hear you guy's don't like it...

texastoker no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    257B19CC
    Sweet! Can't wait to try it out.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast