Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Did you miss out on the 1,000 alerts give away? Don't worry, but hurry! They ... Smartphone News forum

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3

Aerize Email Alert software free today...hurry only 5000 copies!

Advertisement

Did you miss out on the 1,000 alerts give away? Don't worry, but hurry! They are giving away another 5,000 today only starting at noon.

Here is what the Aerize had to say:
    The 1000 copies from our Aerize Alerts holiday promotion went much faster than we wanted (2 hours). As our present to anyone who blinked and missed out but would like to snag a free copy of Alerts, we’re giving out another 5,000. This time, Santa will be coming at 12 noon Eastern on the 25th. A new coupon code will be activated at this time that will allow the first five thousand customers a free copy of Aerize Alerts (which, by the way, is now better than ever with release 1.2.1).
    Once noon (EST) rolls around on the 25th,
    1. Visit the Alerts page on our web store at http://aerize.com/blackberry/software/alerts/
    2. Click the “buy” link to add it to your cart.
    3. Enter coupon code FREE_ALERTS_GIFT and press “Apply Code / Update Cart” to receive 100% off Aerize Alerts. (This coupon will not work before the aforementioned time.)
    4. Verify that the total shows as $0.00.
    5. Checkout as normal, being careful to correctly enter your device PIN so the serial number can be correctly generated.
    There you can also download and install Alerts. Then simply enter the generated serial number into the options screen of Alerts to unlock your free licensed copy. And, if by chance you miss this one, not to fret — Alerts is 75% off for the rest of 2008, so you can still get your copy for only $2.50.

Wishing everyone the happiest of new years, Aerize
    Last edited by doughdaddy; 12-25-2008 at 01:42 PM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I thought this was free permanently. It's only a seven day free trial. It's being uninstalled.

dsdaddy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Got my copy! Thanks!!!

Merry Christmas!

RedNightHawk no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I thought this was free permanently. It's only a seven day free trial. It's being uninstalled.
    During checkout you have to give your device PIN, you should then get a Serial number that converts it to permanently registered. Keep the SN handy, if you ever upgrade you have to enter it again to unlock the permanent version.

EDIT: If you missed the SN I believe they also e-mail it to you after purchase, but if not you can find it on your Mobihand account page too.
    Last edited by RedNightHawk; 12-25-2008 at 02:10 PM.

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    thanks hayden! my first front page post!! yay...merry christmas everyone

I am unable to tell if the code I entered unlocked the software.

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    I am unable to tell if the code I entered unlocked the software.
    They will send you the code in an email, enter it in the about screen. When you enter it and it is correct, a pop up will display that you entered it correctly.

Oh ok. I haven't seen that screen yet I entered it in the Options screen which was the only place to put the code. The About screen doesn't have a place to put it.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I love free stuff. Helps feed my addiction! Got mine. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    The About screen doesn't have a place to put it.
    My bad, I miss typed. The options is where you put it, but it will give you a pop up when entered.

Also, I got my free one, installed it on the Storm. Tried it and uninstalled it already. It doesn't seem ready for the touch screen yet. The buttons for the options when emails arrive don't line up and are hard to click correctly.

Anyone else with the same troubles??

RedNightHawk no está en línea Stack level 3
    Oh ok. I haven't seen that screen yet I entered it in the Options screen which was the only place to put the code. The About screen doesn't have a place to put it.
    It should go in the options screen. It's a 5 digit number, if you enter the wrong one it'll warn you it's invalid, if you've entered the right one you should get a popup saying registration success, and the field will no longer be editable (if you entered a wrong one you can still delete and enter a new number). Can you edit the number? If not then chances are it worked but something just kept the popup from coming up.

Edit: Also, as mentioned earlier, it doesn't seem to keep the SN so if you uninstall and reinstall it I'm pretty sure you'll have to enter the SN again and will have a chance to see if it's okay or not.

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quick question. I used my old Pearls PIN to get the software. My 8900 is will have on Monday. Will the SN work on the 8900 if i don't use it on the 8100? Thanks

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

I entered it on the options screen and a popup came up saying Success!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

Ok then my code is invalid. I'll have to get another one.

psychicreader80 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Worked great for me! See:
    We have sent an email confirming this order to
    Please print and keep this page for your own records.

Order 691217
    Product Name Qty. Activation Code Delivery
    Aerize Email Alerts - Email / SMS Popup Notifications - HOLIDAYS 75% OFF!!! 1 63232 (Only if you did not install the demo version) Subtotal: $2.50 Discount: $2.50 Total: $0.00 Billing Information First Name: Jessica Last Name:
    Freaking awesome. Spreat the word!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast