Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by JR_Rider I had this application installed on my 8830 for about a ... Smartphone News forum

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by JR_Rider View Post
    I had this application installed on my 8830 for about a week. I would not recommend this program because it started causing my BB to reset for no reason. Happened every couple of days. Today the phone reset but wouldn't reboot. I had to remove thr battery and I then removed the program. It did free up some memor for me but I didn't think the resets were worth it.
    I concur with this, I am now in the process of returning my second BB since installing this program when it was introduced here on Pinstack. It would have been a nice app, but when you start messing with my Baby, Ya got ta go!
    Last edited by DjSmooth; 05-01-2008 at 12:59 PM.

firegeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have to say, that I have changed my mind. I have now lost my browser and BBMessenger. I am going to have to wipe my phone and start over from scratch. Cannot delete the program from DM either. When I am in there and I hilight the program I do not get the option to remove it. Not Cool.
    Firegeek......and crackberry addict

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by firegeek View Post
    I have to say, that I have changed my mind. I have now lost my browser and BBMessenger. I am going to have to wipe my phone and start over from scratch. Cannot delete the program from DM either. When I am in there and I hilight the program I do not get the option to remove it. Not Cool.
    You should delete it off of your Card first.

fsantiago36 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249E3B0A

Lightbulb program messes with MMS on my tmobile

I was looking into why my phone couldn't receive MMS messages It would say please try again later when trying to receive picture messages. I found out that there is a process in the firewall that has to be disabled for you to get picture messages with Aerize installed. I love aerize but I also like my picture messages I am paying for.

If you goto Options --> Security --> Application Permissions --> and edit permissions and expand interactions and deny Interprocess Communications restart your phone and you will be able to receive picture messages. I believe this is the issue with most applications we install on our blackberries. There are multiple applications that probably interfere with MMS messaging and this is the biggest problem

I will keep aerize I will do all my installs of applications and then deny the process once all my applications are installed and see whether it will effect the functioning of the already installed programs. I will almost use it as a light switch turn it on or allow aerize to work and then deny or turn it off once the programs are installed. I will keep you all posted on my findings.

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    if I could load my apps from my phone to my card, this would be great...and if I could load them from the desktop manager straight there, I'd really be happy...

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3
    I loaded Aerize to my 8330 and did some OTA app install to the memory card, but the main battery goes down. I did choose for it to load to memory card but seems that it still uses your BB memory for some reason. I will try to look for aerize web site and see how it really works. It's almost like it doesn't store the programns on the card.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    i'm still debating about testing it out, a lot of mixed reviews out there
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    These reviews don't look too promissing. I'll probably holf off on this one. Seems like a feature that could be included in a future OS release. The icons should appear and disappear upon inserting the card.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    I know this sounds crazy, but....I have never had a problem w/it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234