Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

not the place to be asking for 4.5, if you want it google it cuz ... Smartphone News forum

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Advertisement

not the place to be asking for 4.5, if you want it google it cuz it wont be released here. SOrry

also I just downloaded this program, and I'm a little confused. So it's on there now but how do I get mt apps to the memory card? I must be missing something
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

dhyde79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319FB186
    installed this this morning, wish it let me specify that the browser cache was on the card too.....

PIN/ID
    LESS
    You cannot move apps that have been installed before the sd card app. They must have gone through the configuration steps before hand

brucebeh no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    301EEFD8
    anyone else having problems installing it?

I've tried installing it many times, I have a Bell 8130, it just saids "no actions are required. (the applications that are currently installed on the device are newer than those available.)

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Has anyone running 4.5 OS got this to work??

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    im running 4.5 and got it to work
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

monica.simons...KOOL!! I seen a post where a stacker had issues getting it on their device (running 4.5)

I just installed as well and it seems to work, I'm gonna do an OTA install on an app to see how it goes.

Hmmmmm..Tried downloading Google Maps, and got "Download Failed" Error

Damn!! I'll try something else

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    monica.simons...KOOL!! I seen a post where a stacker had issues getting it on their device (running 4.5)

I just installed as well and it seems to work, I'm gonna do an OTA install on an app to see how it goes.
    I will have to try it again...although...I have an 8320.
    When in Doubt, Pop the Battery Out!

klgmd no está en línea Stack level 3
    No problem installing it on to my 8310. In order to install directly to SD card need upgraded version 1.10
    Only ota's directly install to card and just as someone else mentioned, there are some apps that do not give you that option to install to card. On one occasion when that happened I reset and re-tried and the option was there. Not sure what the story with that is. For apps already installed...if there is an ota available you must first uninstall the program from the device and then re-install as ota onto card. Make sure that you have the registration number before you uninstall from device because it will be needed after re-install onto card.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    This is awesome, but I don't really use a lot of apps anyways. It's a great idea if you download a lot of games for your bb though.

darkhalodcss no está en línea Stack level 2
    dam too bad it doesnt work the way i need it too.
    For Some reason.......... Nevermind

skaii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242DEE39
    Quote Originally Posted by KeNNethX View Post
    I will have to try it again...although...I have an 8320.
    It works fine on an 8320 running 4.2.2.180. I installed it on mine and it works great. The install to SD card option is delayed sometimes. If you wait a minute or two, it shows up. Don't ask me why. Problem is, I don't use enough apps as it is to really require this application. Yet.
    Hi. :D

JR_Rider no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had this application installed on my 8830 for about a week. I would not recommend this program because it started causing my BB to reset for no reason. Happened every couple of days. Today the phone reset but wouldn't reboot. I had to remove thr battery and I then removed the program. It did free up some memor for me but I didn't think the resets were worth it.

firegeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have been using it but now cannot see anything that is loaded onto my 8130 using DM. Whenever I go into add/delete i can only look at the Aerize card loader. Otherwise, it works great. Have plenty of apps loaded onto it and all sorts of memory available.
    Firegeek......and crackberry addict

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast