Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

i dl'd the one with the l on the other side but the bottom icons ... Smartphone News forum

smariscal no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

i dl'd the one with the l on the other side but the bottom icons scroll in the opposite directions. and can someone tell me which maps is that in the screenshots?

SalaH no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2110bdb6
    ok i installed the Urban L but just a question im getting blank spaces any idea how to put them to use with out having to download the programs they are for.

Other wise A++++++++++++++++ work

Thanks.

jorgeg.ledes no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by cmccrary10 View Post
    I would use different icons, but there aren't good icon replacements for every single icon the BB has. And i'm no good at making my own. So I figured I would use the standard icons, so that they will all match. If someone wants to make a complete set of really nice icons, I'd switch them.
    Hello, you're doing a great job, don't listen to garbage about old icons and what not, these themes are great and you deserve a lot credit for taking the time to do this project.

Keep up the good work
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com

bigdog364 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2439E565
    I thought about learning how to create themes, but why bother when you have some many creative people on the "STACK". Great job!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

wingxnut18 no está en línea Stack level 1
    These look great. I do have one request though. How about a Today theme with just message, calendar, and phone log (no sms/text)?

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by jorgeg.ledes View Post
    Hello, you're doing a great job, don't listen to garbage about old icons and what not, these themes are great and you deserve a lot credit for taking the time to do this project.

LOL I still gave him his credit. Plus it's my opinion. His theme does look good.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.52 OS!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.
    Keep up the good work

smariscal no está en línea Stack level 1
    how do i get bb maps on 4.5?

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    smariscal,

Load DM and add it to your BB.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.52 OS!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chenoda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2431E077
    great themes, so many to choose from. Thanx

cmccrary10 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21B2714B
    Quote Originally Posted by smariscal View Post
    i dl'd the one with the l on the other side but the bottom icons scroll in the opposite directions. and can someone tell me which maps is that in the screenshots?
    unfortuantely, its just how the theme builder software generates the theme. it is blackberry maps

Quote Originally Posted by SalaH View Post
    ok i installed the Urban L but just a question im getting blank spaces any idea how to put them to use with out having to download the programs they are for.

Other wise A++++++++++++++++ work

Thanks.
    the theme builder only lets you pre-assing what each icon is. if it is a function that your bb doesnt have, such as camera, there will only be a blank space. i will try and build a version for non camera bbs sometime this week.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbdh View Post
    Is there anyway to customize the icons on the Today Zen theme? The previous bold inspired zen theme i had would use the order of the full screen ( just take the first 5 or whatever). Is this possible?
    in the theme builder software, you get 4 templates to work with, today, zen, icon and custom. i used the custom template because there is more design flexibility, but this means that the icon are pre-assigned to the designers choices. believe me, i wish i could rearrange the icons on all of the custom themes, because i'd much rather have viigo and some other things on my main screen. sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by VETT98 View Post
    DOES it work with 4.3 os ???
    unfortunately, not yet. I have only made a 4.5 version, but there is a hack to the theme builder software that should make me able to do it. so when i get some time this week, i'll try and keep everyone posted.

also, be on the lookout for some very nice custom pinstack themes, similar to the urban groove ones. I'llpost them up when i'm finished with them

http://www.chancedizzle.com

blackberry 8700/8800/8300 wallpapers and hip hop ringtones - http://www.chancedizzle.com/phone

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cmccrary10 View Post
    unfortuantely, its just how the theme builder software generates the theme. it is blackberry maps

the theme builder only lets you pre-assing what each icon is. if it is a function that your bb doesnt have, such as camera, there will only be a blank space. i will try and build a version for non camera bbs sometime this week.

in the theme builder software, you get 4 templates to work with, today, zen, icon and custom. i used the custom template because there is more design flexibility, but this means that the icon are pre-assigned to the designers choices. believe me, i wish i could rearrange the icons on all of the custom themes, because i'd much rather have viigo and some other things on my main screen. sorry.

unfortunately, not yet. I have only made a 4.5 version, but there is a hack to the theme builder software that should make me able to do it. so when i get some time this week, i'll try and keep everyone posted.

also, be on the lookout for some very nice custom pinstack themes, similar to the urban groove ones. I'llpost them up when i'm finished with them

thanks for getting back to me ur the first one that ever got back to me with a answer thank you
    Mike

oaussieo no está en línea Stack level 1
    Nice work but not all the icons one the home screen are showing for me, tried installing twice, but really nice work
    To many phones to mention,
    Low posts as I use SEARCH feature.....

PIN/ID
    21B2714B
    Quote Originally Posted by oaussieo View Post
    Nice work but not all the icons one the home screen are showing for me, tried installing twice, but really nice work
    All the icons are the ones that are native to the blackberry. everything should work unless you dont have blackberry maps, a camera, or the sms might not show up if your settings have everything combined into one inbox.

if none of tha applies to you, then i'm not sure why they wouldnt show up

blackberry 8700/8800/8300 wallpapers and hip hop ringtones - http://www.chancedizzle.com/phone

dtaso no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am using PM to download to phone but the urban groove theme is a .rar ext. and 4.5 doesn't find it. If anyone could help please

PIN/ID
    21B2714B
    Quote Originally Posted by dtaso View Post
    I am using PM to download to phone but the urban groove theme is a .rar ext. and 4.5 doesn't find it. If anyone could help please

you have to use winrar to extract it. It is a compressed file. you can download winrar here

then you can use the DM to install the files that were in the .rar file

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast