1. Post buzz with your voice. You can post your public buzz simply by speaking ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

5 tips for using Google Buzz on your smartphone

Advertisement

1. Post buzz with your voice.
    You can post your public buzz simply by speaking it. From the Google Mobile App for iPhone or Quick Search Box on Android, select the voice search icon, say "post buzz" followed by the text you'd like to post, and watch your words appear. Before your post is sent, you'll be able to edit it or change its tagged location.

2. Filter the Nearby tab for a specific place.
    From the Nearby tab, you can easily filter buzz by a specific place, such as a sushi restaurant you're about to walk by, to only see posts from that place. Open the menu showing nearby places, for example "Tartine Bakery and 20+ other locations nearby," and then select a specific place from the list. Now, you'll see all the public buzz anyone's ever posted from that place or you can quickly create a post that is tagged with the place. To go back, just open the same menu and select your current location shown with the blue dot. You'll once again see all the recently posted buzz around your location.

Read More | Even more tips here

Get it: http://www.google.com/mobile/buzz/

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks, I did not know that about the "Filter"

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Is Google Buzz popular? How many people are using it?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I never thought of that either. I use a Filter to send everything past my inbox so I don't get Buzz stuff in my GMail inbox