Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

In more then one way I agree with you. The iphone does what its meant ... Smartphone News forum

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C

Advertisement

In more then one way I agree with you. The iphone does what its meant to do and appeals to a certain crowd, but I just can't see someone whipping out there iphone to jot down a quick note or things of that nature.

I use my berry for everything from calls and texting to making grocery lists and budgeting, and while the iphone is a nice tech toy, it just can't compete with the same level of multitasking and usefullness that our crackberries offer.

Heck, the bold may be the next hot thing, but after playing around with a couple iphones I'd be happy just sticking with my 8130.

As 3lve already said, the BB is just so much more functional that I can't see ever switching...that and I'm no longer a slave to tendy tech toys like I used to be, and that seems to be one of apples target audiences.

Quote Originally Posted by limoonux View Post
    Iphone is a nice gadget,Blackberry works!

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Ack, didn't see an edit function, obviously I meant to say "trendy tech toys" above, still trying to be a little too speedy with the mobile posting.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123