20% OFF for Pinstack readers, see below. We recently launched Version 3 of Ascendo Money, ... Smartphone News forum

berrycool no está en línea Developer

Lightbulb 20% OFF for Pinstackers!... Ascendo Money 3 - Personal Finance Manager

Advertisement

20% OFF for Pinstack readers, see below.

We recently launched Version 3 of Ascendo Money, our Personal Finance Manager for BlackBerry and desktop PCs. Ascendo Money can help you manage accounts such as checking, savings, investments, etc. more effectively. Ascendo Money provides numerous tools to track your spending habits and achieve your financial goals.

We have added many new features including;
    • Budget management and analysis.
    • Forecasting account balances to avoid overdrafts.
    • Auto-Complete to select payees in as few as two clicks and Auto-Fill to enter default field values based on payee.
    • Reports, Bar Graphs and Pie Charts.
    • Bank Reconciliation, Transaction Splitting, Transaction Filters & more.
    We have improved many features from previous versions including;
    • Advanced account management with net worth(see below).
    • Customizable transaction registers with running and ending balances(see below).
    • Extended transaction data type to include category, type, status, payment method and user defined field such as check number.
    • Improved user interface including Roll & Scroll(TM) navigation and updated graphics.
    • Enhanced support for international currency and date formats.
    For a complete product description or to download Ascendo Money with free trial period, please see our product description page. For support and other inquiries, please visit our web site.

For a limited time, Pinstack readers can get 20% off of Ascendo Money by following these instructions;
    - Go to product Ascendo Money product description page at http://www.ascendo-inc.com/Money.html
    - Click on the "Buy Now" button.
    - Click on the circle next to Gift Certificates and enter PINSTACKM20 as the promotion code.
    - Click on Recalculate button and verify that total.
    - Choose payment type and proceed to checkout.

Best,
    Marc Bolh
    Ascendo Inc.
    Last edited by berrycool; 08-29-2008 at 10:26 AM.

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just upgraded to 3.1.8 from 3.1.2. Thanks.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've contacted my bank and Ascendo regarding getting my bank set up for this great program

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    It is the greatest application that I have used to manage my money.......
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by stnkyq2 View Post
    It is the greatest application that I have used to manage my money.......
    I second that.

1pdanut no está en línea Stack level 2
    These new software enhancements have finally made Ascendo competitive with Splash Money.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

berrycool no está en línea Developer

Version 3.1 Improvements for Ascendo Money

See below for a list of things that we added or improved in Version 3.1 of Ascendo Money.

• Added option to increment and enter check numbers automatically when creating transactions in a checking account.
    • Implemented Pie Charts on BlackBerry for all reports (see below).
    • Enhanced Account Balances to display total of all cleared transactions in addition to total of all transactions.
    • Added Deposit versus Withdrawal report on BlackBerry.
    • Implemented Purge feature to remove transactions by date or status (cleared, uncleared, reconciled) and update account balance.
    • Enhanced payee auto-complete feature on BlackBerry to support capitalization and added ability to disable.
    • Added Duplicate Transaction feature.
    • Added currency selector to determine which accounts are included in the "Total of All Accounts" at the button of the accounts screen.
    • Implemented Import from OFX (Open Financial Exchange) format to exchange information with Intuit Quicken, Microsoft Money and other 3rd party applications.
    • Added dialogue box to confirm if user wants to populate transaction form with default values for category, type, status and payment method based on payee.
    • Improved synchronizing data between BlackBerry and desktop by adding conflict resolutions options for BlackBerry wins, Desktop wins or Manual confirmation.
    • Added search field to currency selector.
    • Fixed "SQL logic error" issue for users upgrading from previous versions.
    • Fixed several synchronization issues.
    • Eliminated "USB port" error message.
    • Added several options including Payee Defaults (Enable/Disable), Check Number Counter (Enable/Disable), Password Masking, Warning Alerts (Show/Don't Show) and Register layout settings.

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo Inc.
    Ascendo Money Home Page