Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

thanks bro... i'm loving it... Smartphone News forum

corrnell no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Over 20 Free apps & themes added to downloads area!

Advertisement

thanks bro... i'm loving it

alcoplalind no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Hello Can Somebody Tell Me How To Install Berry Speedy In My Pearl 8100? I've Downloaded It Already In My Pc But I Don't Know How To Send It To My Blackberry.
    Thank You

ssaroop no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddyDutch View Post
    is there any app that you can use msn, that will not need a data connection....dumb question..... lol
    lol that's not a dumb question at all... being Canadian and all we get that LIMITED data thing... woohoo lol that's why I have the 2500 texts package...

It took me almost an hour on Saturday to figure out how to do it but i eventually figured it out. On your MSN you'll have to select PHONE under TOOLS then OPTIONS. Click on the button that says MOBILE SETTINGS. Under "My account" you'll see "Change my Service". Click on that and follow the directions... It's not too difficult. After all that you should see an option to use MSN mobile via SMS msging.

To receive msgs from your contacts you have to make sure that the option "Allow people on my contacts list to send messages to my mobile device" under TOOLS, OPTIONS, PHONE is selected Hope that helps... if not let me know and I'll help you out a bit more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12