Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cortado in cooperation with Box.net, the online storage provider, now offers BlackBerry users 1 GB ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

1 GB of Online Storage Space for BlackBerry users

Advertisement

Cortado in cooperation with Box.net, the online storage provider, now offers BlackBerry users 1 GB of free, additional storage space.

With the new solution "Cortado Connect for Box.net" Cortado and Box.net have optimized access to storage services for BlackBerry devices. The software offers all BlackBerry users the ability to manage both their local and online storage as well as transfer files between them.

The solution is available now at www.cortado.com/connect

Music, videos, documents and more can be used on today's smartphones. At the same time, the need for storage space is growing as well as the desire to be able to securely store such documents and share them with others. Thus, MP3 files can be downloaded to the BlackBerry and important documents can be secured online too. The free solution Cortado Connect for Box.net offers all BlackBerry users 1 GB of online storage free of charge.

[Read more]

FairGame no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2436b02f

Re: 1 GB of Free Online Storage Space for BlackBerry users

its a free trial
    Last edited by FairGame; 02-18-2008 at 03:55 PM.

PIN/ID
    2436b02f

"The trial period includes all Premium Services except for the option to receive faxes. To test the option to receive faxes, you must first book the fax service. After booking, the service is available to you free for the first 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the service, you can cancel the booking any time within this period at no cost to you"

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

so is the trail period limited by time or just the fact that it doesn't include fax service?
    --
    DTx
    PIN: 207B3A96
    Bold 9000
    Rogers BIS
    OS 4.6.0.150

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

i dont get it either/

what part is the trial
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

Dragoneer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

The basic feature is free. In order to get 1GB storage for free... You need to download Cortado Client to your BB -- you can do it by installing the program via DM or OTA from their website.

After the software is installed, open the Cortado Connect icon on your BB and it will register your device which takes about a minute or two. After the registration is done, open the menu and choose "Cortado options" and it will bring you to a webpage. On the webpage, the third paragraph reads:

"Want to extend your BlackBerry storage by 1GB for free? With Cortado Connect and box.net online storage account here and access from your BlackBerry no matter where you are!"

Click on "here" and it will bring you to box.net webpage. You will see a several options. The basic option is always free and the rest are premium with 14-day free trial. Choose the basic option and you will get 1GB of storage space for free.

wewex no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2522d54d

hmm... sounds really cool..

PIN/ID
    2436b02f

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoneer View Post
    The basic feature is free. In order to get 1GB storage for free... You need to download Cortado Client to your BB -- you can do it by installing the program via DM or OTA from their website.

After the software is installed, open the Cortado Connect icon on your BB and it will register your device which takes about a minute or two. After the registration is done, open the menu and choose "Cortado options" and it will bring you to a webpage. On the webpage, the third paragraph reads:

"Want to extend your BlackBerry storage by 1GB for free? With Cortado Connect and box.net online storage account here and access from your BlackBerry no matter where you are!"

Click on "here" and it will bring you to box.net webpage. You will see a several options. The basic option is always free and the rest are premium with 14-day free trial. Choose the basic option and you will get 1GB of storage space for free.
    I see thanks, I was confused too.

The SPCS Guy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30F558F8

Oh!
    I thought I was really getting something of interest for free. Just another ploy by this company to lure in dollars using the Blackberry name.

JE
    - ** JE-TwiztedOne **

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3

i signed up for box.net and tried to logon using cortado on my bb and it says my login information is incorrect

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I can't find the OTA or desktop client to install. What am I looking for on the site?

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I can't find the OTA or desktop client to install. What am I looking for on the site?
    You can get the OTA by going to www.cortado.com/bb/dwl.

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man View Post
    i signed up for box.net and tried to logon using cortado on my bb and it says my login information is incorrect
    I wish I could help you with this part. I didn't have any problem logging in when I signed up for the first time.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Thanks for the help. Got it all set up. I didn't have any problems logging in either.

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Thanks for the help. Got it all set up. I didn't have any problems logging in either.
    My pleasure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast