Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~still waitin for tmo to release 4.5 lol.and as far as 3g,I can't ... Smartphone News forum

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~still waitin for tmo to release 4.5 lol.and as far as 3g,I can't get any berry that supports it.cause ivnt even got a full tmo. Signal out here.

macmood no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Question

im not saying the storm doesnt have all those functions, but some of the listed features are available in current blackberrys and/or upcoming phones besides the storm itself. for example, the whole luxury of transfering music and having all your msgs in one inbox isnt something new and revolutionary. i felt like there could of been different reasons to find the means to switch.. or am i just crazy?

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3

What do you mean?

'MAY crave' the Storm. I think, Hayden, you should have left out that word, 'MAY' and just left it at that.

My wife has already told me that she wants to be the first in line when the date for release is announced.

EDF
    EDF no está en línea Stack level 1
    I break phones.

macmood no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Storm does continue to interest me. But I am just so damn comfortable with the softness of the bold keyboard, amazing screen, and phenominal speeds
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

flav88 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)
    Why verizon? why didn't sprint got it! Cmon sprint u makin me seriously think about changin 2 either verizon or att.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12