Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The OTA Link worked great! Thanks to all. Is there anyway to modify the icons ... Older Device Themes. forum

Jeffola no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Zen w/ Sprint's 7130e

Advertisement

The OTA Link worked great! Thanks to all. Is there anyway to modify the icons on the home screen?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Jeffola, Welcome to PinStack.

You can change which Items are shown on the Home Screen, but with the Zen theme, you can not change the Icons for each item. To change the Items you need to find the option for Configure Applications or Configure Home Screen. I don't use the Zen theme, and can't remember exactly where this is located. Maybe some one else will come along to help.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

tseelu no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Jace
    Best thing to do is make sure you are in good data coverage and install it over the air using this link (edit I don't have rights to post a link) so...

www dot knology dot net /~acidmax/ blackberry/7100_today/ 7100_dimension_zen dot jad

Just e-mail it to yourself then follow the link that way you don't mis-type it.

Once it installs, reboot your BB, the go to Themes, and select Dimension_Zen theme.

PIN me if you need more help.
    Hi Jace, it looks as if some time back everyone was talking about putting the Zen theme on the 7130e. I just recently bought this model from Verizon. I am also wanting the Zen theme as it will allow for me to see my Wallpaper easier...and give a more uncluttered look to my front screen. Can the theme still be downloaded from the "link" that you provided. If not, do you or anyone elso know where I can find it and how to put it onto my device. Thank you. Hope all are having a wonderful day.

PIN/ID
    3056468b

tseelu no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank you I was successful using the over the air link. But I am still not seeing it in my list of themes. However I do see it when I go to Advanced Options and Applications. So it is on my device but not in the proper area (themes) that will allow me to use it. Would you have a suggestion that might be of some help.

cc867319 no está en línea Stack level 1

I just installed the zen theme on my 7130e and seem to be having trouble getting into my email. Can anyone tell me how to find the email shortcut to put on the home screen?

Blueberry71479 no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i know this doesn't have to do with the zen theme but is there a today theme for us 7130e users

PIN/ID
    3056468b

Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry71479
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i know this doesn't have to do with the zen theme but is there a today theme for us 7130e users
    http://www.knology.net/~acidmax/blackberry/7100_today/

StarmanDX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B010CC

tseelu, you may need to update the device firmware to get the integrated Theme Reader before you can use the Zen theme.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12