Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ok, i downloaded the software upgrade. Now about the midi ringtones, i went to that ... Older Device Themes. forum

KatyEnochs no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: tones for 7100i

Advertisement

Ok, i downloaded the software upgrade. Now about the midi ringtones, i went to that website and i found a few that i liked and played them, but how do i get them on my phone?

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

you just click the wheel and go to save. then when you want to here them go to your profile edit and go to show tunes

Quote Originally Posted by glehman85
    you just click the wheel and go to save. then when you want to here them go to your profile edit and go to show tunes
    Thank you! I was listening to the ringtones on my desktop, lol, it never occured to me to listen to them on my blackberry. haha, i told you i was new to this, but thank you! I will do that!

Katy

Ok, ugghhh, I am getting frusterated. I went to the ringtone on my bb and I can only listen to it. there is no save link when i click the wheel, there is a save page, but not for that actual tone. Please help.

scratch that last post. I FIGURED IT OUT!!! WAAHOOOO!!!!!!!

LOL! ok, new question. How do I put these ringtones on my phone for people's ringers when they call me?!?!?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Go to addressbook. Select an entry and select edit. Click the track wheel and select Add Custome Phone Tune.

Thank you. that worked. Though how do i change my general ringers and alerts??

Katy

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Go into profiles, click the wheel and edit the current profile. All you options are in there...

I downloaded a converter that converts my MP3's to .WAV files (and i tested it and it works), but how do i get the new files from my computer to a ringtone on my phone? The files are still full length songs, is that a problem???

Katy

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by KatyEnochs
    I downloaded a converter that converts my MP3's to .WAV files (and i tested it and it works), but how do i get the new files from my computer to a ringtone on my phone? The files are still full length songs, is that a problem???

Katy
    Yes thats a problem, you need to cut out a part of the song you want there are many cutters out there.

I believe there are more MP3 cutters than .wav so google search for "mp3 cutter".

Then make the section you cut out into a .wav

Then you have to host it on the web somewhere, and browse to it from your BB here are a few that host for you.
    www.funformobile.com
    www.coolservice.dk

ok. I cut the sections and converted them to wav, but now i can't upload them on either of those mentioned above websites. the funformobile says to load a file under 3MB and the file is WWAAYY under 3MB and the coolservice just says file not uploaded. Any other websites or ideas?

Katy

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

www.box.net has a free uploader, you must register which is free as well, or you can send the ringtone to me and I will be glad to make sure it gets hosted on a website for downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    www.box.net has a free uploader, you must register which is free as well, or you can send the ringtone to me and I will be glad to make sure it gets hosted on a website for downloading.
    Ok, i uploaded the song on to box.net, now how do i get it on my phone? I went to the website on my bb and i couldn't find a download option.

Dan Camacho no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24171C1C

Lightbulb Re: tones for 7100i

I downloaded a trial version of MiniRingtones and it seems to be an easy way to convert the ringtones for my 7100. You can check it out here

Edit: sorry was just reading and looks like the 7100i is not supported yet...
    Last edited by Dan Camacho; 01-04-2007 at 11:30 PM.
    TelCel - 8300 Curve

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast