The following is a list of icon themes that cause the JVM 523 Error on ... Older Device Themes. forum

serviceone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    4014cd35

Themes that cause JVM 523 Error

Advertisement

The following is a list of icon themes that cause the JVM 523 Error on the 7100i. If anyone has any fixes for these themes please post or write back to me.

Black-Bland
    Bland
    Circuit
    Clean-Slate
    Contrast
    Galatic-Green
    Gecko
    Gecko3
    Goodies
    SLSimpson1
    SLSimpson2
    SLShrek

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: Themes that cause JVM 523 Error

I think it would help to add that those themes cause some users errors BUT certainly not all. I have installed and use Circut, Clean-Slate, Contrast and they work fine on my phone. However i do understand that some people do experience errors and must remove those theme. ozrial made themes do not cause everyone errors and i only wanted to point this out.
    The other themes listed i think r mine and again do not cause errors on my phone but do cause errors on a few other users. So in the event your device is prone to throw that error do not use the themes listed above. I should also point out that those getting errors are only using the 7100 series phone and lets not forget nor leave out the possibility of user error. Software is not perfect and neither are it's users. Errors do happen and it's a part of the digital world therefore one other reason we love these forums.
    Last edited by srl7741; 07-22-2006 at 09:24 PM.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the Barry Sanders theme also (on my 7100i at least)

bruiser_04 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243FCD27

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ let me also add that I was gettin errors from some of those but after I wiped everything and reloaded all of my programs I have no problems now.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Serviceone. How can a user of the PTB access the icon allocation table? I can't seem to find any thing about it in the documentation? Can theme designers using the PTB Correct errors in the Icon Allocation Table?

Thanks for your help
    Rcbjr

serviceone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    4014cd35

the allocation table is in the software of the phone but you can load the theme into PTB and try to adjust the icons to attempt to correct it but the original file may be corrupted