Is there anyone out there in the forum that has a theme for 7100t? I ... Older Device Themes. forum

redman3170 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305CB049

Steelers

Advertisement

Is there anyone out there in the forum that has a theme for 7100t? I would like to have a Steelers theme! any help would be helpful Thank you in advance!!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by redman3170
    Is there anyone out there in the forum that has a theme for 7100t? I would like to have a Steelers theme! any help would be helpful Thank you in advance!!
    Working on getting one now. I will keep you posted as soon as I get it, however, here is a preview for you. Let me know which you prefer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4

n8 ... those are reazlly nice themes there
    Gina-Lisa James,
    Pinstack.com – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace & twitter.com/pinstack

PIN/ID
    305CB049

Hey real nice looking themes you got going on there N8 and thanks for the help!! and I like the Helmet the best!

PIN/ID
    305CB049

I have tried to load the themes onto my 7100t and all it does is load itself into my applications and not into the themes section. What am I doing wrong or better yet what should I be doing to get it to go into the theme section? Thanks for the help in advance!!!

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

turn your permissions to allow on all of them, instead of custom settings. You can find out how to do that here
    Hey everyone,
    I notice that some people are having problems loading the themes into their phones.
    FIRST, make SURE that you have 4.1 OS. There is a link previously in this post by Hydn that will walk you through how to tell which OS you are using and how to upgrade to 4.1OS if you do not have it yet.

Next, install the theme.
    Then make sure that you do a HARD reset, by taking the battery out.
    If you then boot up and they are not under themes, try this.
    Go to:
    OPTIONS
    Then Go To ADVANCED OPTIONS at the top of the list, and click it.
    Then click on APPLICATIONS.
    There will be a list of all the applications that are on your blackberry, and this is where the fun begins. You need to find the themes that you have installed on your Blackberry.
    The easiest way to do this is to look at the numbers on the left. For the themes, there should be a date format, such as 2006.02.27.1606 or something to that effect.
    The first part will be the date that you loaded the theme into your blackberry.
    You can also look at the names of the applications. Some may have the actual name of the theme, such as Chicago, IceAge, etc, or some may look like this:
    com_plazmic_the...
    Scroll down to that application and click your trackbar.
    On the menu click "EDIT PERMISSIONS".
    Change all of these to ALLOW.
    Probably under Interactions will the the only one that will be set as "CUSTOM".
    Change that option to "ALLOW".
    Then do a hard reset of your handset.
    Go and check your themes again and they should be there.
    If anyone tries this and it works, please respond so that others will know that this does work, and if it doesn't work, post here also so that maybe we can figure out why it's not working.
    I had the exact same problems as the rest of you loading themes and not getting them on my list, and I was almost ready to give up on using themes, however being bored at home one night I decided to start playing around with the Blackberry and came across this and came to this conclusion.
    Hope this helps!
    N8

PIN/ID
    305CB049

Hey thanks for the info N8DBB and I will try this info out in the morning and I will let you know how it comes out but right now I am going to finish watching this fight on PPV! Like I said thanks for the help!