Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi everbody... any chance of posting the iPhone theme for download (not OTA) as my ... Older Device Themes. forum

cheapbast no está en línea Stack level 2

iPhone theme wanted (d/l not OTA)

Advertisement

Hi everbody... any chance of posting the iPhone theme for download (not OTA) as my service provider charges $35 PER MB for data Thanks!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: iPhone theme wanted (d/l not OTA)

Hi there... Thanks sooo much for the help. Found out it's available for donation price at mobile 41 dot com.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

MJRetro23 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by cheapbast
    Hi there... Thanks sooo much for the help. Found out it's available for donation price at mobile 41 dot com.
    I guess I don't know how much work it takes to make a theme, but do you really have to donate just to get this iPhone theme? Is it because it takes longer to make, or is it because he knows it will be in high demand?

Hi there... Just made a donation for the iPhone theme... Haven't heard back from SRL yet, but I'll let you know )

Hi MJ RETRO23 >>> I'm new on this site myself, but mobile 41 dot com is srl7741's web site full of downloads/wallpaper etc. Most of his stuff is for free, but the newer themes, he would like a donation to cover the effort to make them.

I myself tried to make a theme today, and it was a disaster, so I can honestly tell you that there's A LOT of work goes into making a theme, and since I've been on this web site, srl7741 AND CP6169 have giving me lots of information (thru prev. posts) and have helped me out sooooo much with a few blackberry problems that I have had, which I normally would have ended up paying big $$$ to RIM / Rogers etc. to help fix. These guy/girls are AMAZING!!! This is why myself (and hopefully others) won't hesatate to make a donation for all the hard work these people do. .... and NO, I don't know any of them, I'm just a greatfull Pinstack member )

Hope this helps!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Thanks,

Normally i will respond within a few minutes unless i'm away from my desk or pc.

If im unsure what to send or post i will return an email asking so i'm certain to send or post the correct files/links etc.

I do often get over run with requests and sometimes it takes me just a bit to get things up or out.

If i don't respond right away give it a few minutes and i will.

thanks to all...

No problem! your iPhone theme is awesome !!!! well worth a donation. Keep up the great work, support!

keyframe no está en línea Stack level 1

I agree, nice looking theme!

sgalbincea no está en línea Stack level 1

Man I need that theme!

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

screenshots?

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3

I have the theme on my BB right now and love it. It's so sleek, modern and not cluttery (not a real word, but oh well). It was well worth the donation.

gs_nkosi no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

richcee no está en línea Stack level 2

Hi Guys,
    I must admit that I am completely new at this and don't have a clue what to do as far as adding a theme. I just got a Pearl and want to add the iphone theme to it. Have been a Moto modder for quite a while and currently use that theme on my other phones but I seem to be in a new world here. I have no clue what OTA downloading is or how to go about it. Can it be installed directly from my computer? I have managed to add ringtones and wallpaper with the desktop manager software but now I am lost. Now I am a "noob" and would appreciate any help available. Really like the Pearl, so far, but also like to be able to do new things to it. If there are other programs I should be using, please lead me in the direction. Thanks in advance for your help!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast