Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok so I couldnt resist the temptation to do another 7100 theme before I finish ... Older Device Themes. forum

ozrial no está en línea BB Themes Guru
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Gunmetal 7100 Theme

Advertisement

Ok so I couldnt resist the temptation to do another 7100 theme before I finish making the Jedi theme for the 8700. For anyone who may be waiting on that one, its coming but may be a while due to my being inspired elsewhere. Not only to do this one, but I am also compelled to do another one that is currently in the works. At any rate, back to the lecture at hand. This new theme has nearly 100% icon replacement with a 20% opacity whilst unselected. It took a while to say the least. It is not flashy or too over complicated. I was going for a cleaner more sophisticated style. I hope everyone likes it!!!!

Check it out here....
    http://members.cox.net/ozrial

Same old apologies regarding OTA downloads - and thanks to those of you who have tried to help me get it going. I have tried all suggestions and to this moment - still no go. I will, of course, not give up, but there is no eta however as of this time...
    ...:: OZ ::...
    "Marriage is like sitting in a bathtub, once you get used to it - its not so hot"

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Gunmetal 7100 Theme

awsome work. Love your themes
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

markymark04 no está en línea Stack level 1

great work! i just downloaded the theme builder and i was wondering how you made icons have the "invisa" effect??? is there an option im not finding or what???

SalaH no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2110bdb6

Can't wait to get out of bed in the morn and attach that usb cable. The theme looks great. Thanks, keep up the great work.
    ~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

vyperz no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    240F667B

Ozrial, this ROCK$!~ $weet gunmetal design!~
    vipz o';'o

Pinstack.com ~ where Blackberry Professionals Connect!
    Get your Pinstack Gear here!~

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

OZ, with themes like that, you alomost make me wanna go back to a 7100 ...too bad it doesn't have EDGE

SalaH no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2110bdb6

this theme is so sweet makes me feel very professional. once agian thanks.

officer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244a6afa

Puts my crappy homemade themes to shame. The icons are so crisp and clean. The battery and signal indicators are a little hard to read but I can live with it as my default.
    Buck!!!
    Always somewhere else

PIN/ID
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by officer
    Puts my crappy homemade themes to shame. The icons are so crisp and clean. The battery and signal indicators are a little hard to read but I can live with it as my default.
    Your right, they are - I was going for subtle clean design, and that was a conscious decision where I sacrificed a small amount of functionality for design. I hope it doesnt drive you crazy!!! I may make some alternate forms of it - if so that will be one of the changes - we will see.

I am very glad you like it just the same!!!

And to everyone else thanks so much for the posative feedback. I cannot express how happy it makes me that my work is appriciated in any way!!
    "Marriage is like sitting in a bathtub, once you get used to it - its not so hot"

PIN/ID
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by markymark04
    great work! i just downloaded the theme builder and i was wondering how you made icons have the "invisa" effect??? is there an option im not finding or what???
    Hey Mark, you arent missing anything that Plazmic has to offer. I use Photoshop to modify/create my icons (and other graphics used in the themes as well). That is where I reduce the opacity from 100% down to 20% that gives them their "invisable" effect. If you don't want to fork over the cash for a proggy like that - there are freeware programs out there that will do the same... I just do not know their names off the top of my head. Someone listed a few of them in a post here in reply to someone else with the same inquiry as you. I will try to find it for you....

markymark04 no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks man, i really appreciate that, keep the bad *** themes coming

PIN/ID
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by ozrial
    And to everyone else thanks so much for the posative feedback. I cannot express how happy it makes me that my work is appriciated in any way!!
    I just reread that and think it may have come across wrong - Officer, Thanks so much for your posative feedback as well!!!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

I love all your themes! Keep them up. You rock at this!
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by officer
    I have done a variation of this theme making the battery and signal strength meter both easier to read. It has a few other alterations of course as well.

Have a look...

http://members.cox.net/ozrial/

jsmall88 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240C4EFE

looking forward to getting the gunmetal variant, but since im a newby not sure how to go about doing it. maybe someone can help me out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast