Hey All, I downloaded the following Gator Theme. It is a nice theme. I would ... Older Device Themes. forum

Tobin8r no está en línea Stack level 1

Gator Theme for 7100

Advertisement

Hey All,

I downloaded the following Gator Theme. It is a nice theme. I would like to have another/more Gator themes. Can anyone help out?

mobile41.com/71xx%20Themes/College%20themes/Gators3

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

duerrman no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Gator Theme for 7100

cp6169 could you please make me a University of Alabama theme for my 7100i? There are 2 already on the OTA site but we have a new logo now and i would love that on a theme. you can find the new round logo at their website. go to rolltide dot com and it should be in the top left corner of the site. thanks alot for your help!!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

You could just download the image and use it as your wallpaper. What do you think of that?

that would work, but i would like to have the footballs for the icons that are on some of the newer football themes. i actually have the alabama2 theme now, its the football field. it has some of the alabama icons on it already. if i downloaded that image, would my theme stay the same and keep the icons, and keep everything on the other screens crimson red?? thanks!

hey cp6169 i tried to just download the image and use it as my wallpaper. well it didnt work right. the pic was too small and when i blew it up it was distorted and plus it was the whole screen which put it behind my "Blackberry" words and behind my time and battery and signal strengths. can you please help me out here?!?!