Help please I have 2 new blackberrys in front of me, a 8700v for myself ... Older Device Themes. forum

lagers1 no está en línea Stack level 1

BB insight list

Advertisement

Help please

I have 2 new blackberrys in front of me, a 8700v for myself and a pearl for my boss. He wants a blackberry even though anything with more than an on and off key confuses him. On the 8700v is the BB insight list theme which is easy to follow as it is a list and well thought out.

The pearl which I have to set up for my boss only has a few themes but none which have a complete list, only 4 or 5 on the home page, the rest are icons on the application page which are a challenge to focus on.

I also have a laptop with windows xp sp2 on in front of me.

How can I COPY the BB insight list from the 8700v to the pearl please ??

Any help appreciated.

Any help appreciated.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: BB insight list

Hmm, there would be no way for you to transfer the theme.

Im not sure if that theme is unlockable... basically meaning there are themes built into the OS of the BB that can be unlocked with a little tweaking.

Before you try I want to get a definite yes or no if its unlockable, then we can help you unlock them...

Thanks.

I have looked at Handango and can't find a simple theme for the Pearl to download which uses words rather than icons. If you know any, I'd be grateful. it may be easier to download but this forum seems to major on artistic themes not just plain ones. Are there any in pinstack which are simple ?? Thanks.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

This would be great. Thanks. I have figured out how to load it into the Blackberry. Please advise download point. Many thanks.