After reloading BrickBreaker, my 7105t has decided to puke all the themes I downloaded. They ... Older Device Themes. forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

BB 7100 Puked Themes

Advertisement

After reloading BrickBreaker, my 7105t has decided to puke all the themes I downloaded. They are listed in the Applications section, but not in the Themes section where they should be so I can activate them. The only themes there are the default T-Mobile 7100 theme, the BB Insight List theme and the BB Insight Icon theme. I have the other themes I want in folder on my pc but they will not load anymore.

The themes I downloaded are:
    Brushed Metal 7100
    Gunmetal
    Gunmetal Variant
    MacBerry71
    Medical7100
    Smooth
    Vista 7100
    Walnut Wood List (I have had problems with this theme since I got it but I like it and want to keep it)

They are all checked in DM as they should be in order to load them to my BB but they will not load. I tried to reload them separately and got a message saying "No actions are required." Help???????

Re: BB 7100 Puked Themes

I am going to try to reinstall them again from the site where I got them. By the way, I'm working with a T-Mobile 4.1 OS BlackBerry 7105t with DM version 4.1.0.8.

Re: BB 7100 Puked Themes

Got the themes reloaded onto my BB and listed under Themes where they should be.