I've noticed that if I use any of themes on my Verizon BB 7130e (OS ... Older Device Themes. forum

dkennedy no está en línea Stack level 1

7130e theme questions

Advertisement

I've noticed that if I use any of themes on my Verizon BB 7130e (OS v4.1.0.384 Platform 2.2.0.182 from Sprint) I don't see the "Blackberry" banner under the status bar like in the images supplied by the theme creators, instead I have a blank line. Is this something that is activated by a menu item? I would like to put my own name as the banner to identify my phone. Is that possible?

Also, does anyone know if the iphone1 theme from mobile 41 or the iberry black theme from blackberry theme central are enhanced versions of the SLiphone1 or of the SLiphone1r themes that are within the blackberry forums pinstack com 71xx over air theme downloads (page 3)?
    Last edited by dkennedy; 08-28-2007 at 10:46 PM.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: 7130e theme questions

Any luck with this?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

none...still looking for an answer on the banner and on the iphone themes, I just started uploading free trials to try and figure it out myself...so far SLiphone1r is my preferred theme...
    Last edited by dkennedy; 09-04-2007 at 06:58 PM.

Notorious170 no está en línea Stack level 3

you cannot modify the "blackberry". it will show the service providers name. the only one you can change is on the lock screen where it says "blackberry 2006" and "rim 2006".
    go to options>owner

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious170
    you cannot modify the "blackberry". it will show the service providers name. the only one you can change is on the lock screen where it says "blackberry 2006" and "rim 2006".
    go to options>owner
    Thats the point. I don't have the word "Blackberry" or "Verizon" it's just blank!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Quote Originally Posted by dkennedy
    Also, does anyone know if the iphone1 theme from mobile 41 or the iberry black theme from blackberry theme central are enhanced versions of the SLiphone1 or of the SLiphone1r themes that are within the blackberry forums pinstack com 71xx over air theme downloads (page 3)?
    I doubt if they are enhanced versions. They were made by different Theme Creators and I imagin the SLiphone theme was a later creation that the other two.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Well after several days of trying out a trial version of each one I settled on the SLiphone1r theme. I like the way it highlights each icon as you go from icon to icon. I can live with the blank banner... for now... until a new BB hits verizon...