Is there any theme out there that you know of that is similar to the ... Older Device Themes. forum

evilcaptain no está en línea Stack level 3

7105t t-mobile like theme

Advertisement

Is there any theme out there that you know of that is similar to the default t-mobile one? I like the fact that it has an applications folder and uses icons intead of list. Also the ability to hide the icons. I can't seem to find one that has those features.

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Re: 7105t t-mobile like theme

The BB Dimensions Zen theme is a nice one. It does take some getting used to, but I now like it much better than the T-mobile default. And it does have an applications folder!!

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ead.php?t=1952

Thanks, I tried the zen theme but it was so slow. It did speed up after a bit of using. The zen theme does not allow hiding of icons. I could always remove them but I would probably need them at a later time. In the Zen theme can the icons be moved? I was unable to do it. Or change the ones on the main screen? Thanks.

Ok, I figured out how to move the icons and hide them using the zen theme. I am giving it another shot. Thanks, I7oobie.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Quote Originally Posted by evilcaptain
    Is there any theme out there that you know of that is similar to the default t-mobile one? I like the fact that it has an applications folder and uses icons intead of list. Also the ability to hide the icons. I can't seem to find one that has those features.
    Why dont you create your own theme using the Plazmic Theme Builder? I have made some awesome themes, and many other stackers have shared some of their own!

I just installed the plazmic theme builder but it looks just like a cookiecutter type of software. I tried to create a theme using icons and an app folder but there does not seem a way to do it. Using list style does have the app folder though.

bambam26 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    203b8ff1

Can some one tell me how to hide icons using the zen theme on a 8700

Still sticking with the zen theme. It is growing on me.

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by bambam26
    Can some one tell me how to hide icons using the zen theme on a 8700
    Scroll to the bottom of the home screen to the BB Icon press the trackwheel then scroll down to the bottom of the application list, at the very end of the list you will see organize applications, press trackwheel highlight icon or application you want to hide press the trackwheel again and you'll see the options to move application, Hide Application, revert to defaults and close. Press your trackwheel to select the option you want and you're done.