There dosent seem to be an official reference as to what format of ringtone (mp3, ... Older Device Themes. forum

mcm30114 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20380ffe

7100g -- Ringtones and Walpapers / Graphics

Advertisement

There dosent seem to be an official reference as to what format of ringtone (mp3, wav, mid, etc) nor how do you go about loading a ring tone into your phone to add to the ones that you have.

Same thing about pictures -- how does one get another picture into your phone, and are there any guidelines about the format of the picture (GIF, JPEG, etc)

Thanks!

Mike

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Blackberry ringtones are midi format if I remember correctly. You can find some free tones at: mobile.blackberry.com also: vodaberry.com

Wallpapers are 240x160 and can be in *.jpg or *.gif format. You can find wallpapers on the link above also. There is a blackberry wall paper site. I suggest you do a google for "blackberry wallpapers"

hope that helps.

BlackBerryGuide.com no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just wanted to note that you can save any (.jpg/.jpeg , .png , .gif picture and use it as a wallpaper... the only reason that image size makes a difference is because the BB (well, MDS really) isn't all that great at resizing images so larger pictures turn blocky on the BB.

You're also welcome to look at the few wallpapers I got on my wap site (www.blackberryhowto.com/wap/ or www.blackberryguide.com/wap/)

robint no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20284CA
    I have a "family photo" area at www.flickr.com. I just go to that site, and save whatever pics I want of my kids. I then use the one(s) I choose as wallpapers. I'm fickle, and have six kids, so I change up daily. *g*

Robin T.
    Robin T.
    BB 7100T
    HP iPAQ 4355
    PalmOne LifeDrive; Zire 72; Tungsten C
    Tapwave Zodiac 2
    Sharp Zaurus SL-5500

hmarashi no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23eb2788

Re: 7100g -- Ringtones and Walpapers / Graphics

Can anyone tell me if the 4.1 software for a 7100g will support any other type of ringtone format than midi? I am getting so frustrated with it. It does everything else so well!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: 7100g -- Ringtones and Walpapers / Graphics

hmarashi, Welcome to PinStack.

I haven't heard of one that will yet.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles