Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415 LastLast

Does anyone have an OTA link for the Verizon 7130e? Thanks in advance...... Older Device Themes. forum

mbsohio no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 7100 Zen Theme !!!!!!!

Advertisement

Does anyone have an OTA link for the Verizon 7130e? Thanks in advance...

nyubi no está en línea Stack level 1

hello, i've followed the step to install zen theme on my 7100v, i have no problem..
    but after i finished i noticed that i've lost default vodafone theme

how to bring back the vodafone theme?

op (ozrial) said that theme included standard theme (included vodafone) but mine has gone, my hh onlylist BB Dimension-Icon, BB Dimension-Zen, Bell, BB Insight-List, BB Insgiht-Icon, O2-List, O2-Icon, ROGERS, T-Mobile, and Verizon, so its missing the cingular and vodafone.

so what should i do ? re-install again (copy the alx and cod)?

FYI i have 7100v on os v4.1.0.351
    Last edited by nyubi; 03-25-2007 at 03:41 AM.

nyubi no está en línea Stack level 1

ah nevermind, i already got ota link for vodafone theme

triggerwicke no está en línea Stack level 1

Even after a fresh install of desktop manager I dont have those shared folders, I even tried making them and putting the files there. Desktop manager didn't even notice. I also tried just loading the 2 files directly from desktop manager and get the message that nothing was found for my device. I have the right versions and im using a 7105t on tmobile. Can anyone give me a hand here?

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey cp6169! I have a 7130e on Verizon and have been using the Zen theme for at least 6 months now. Hope that helps build your confidence. It's really nice!

triggerwicke no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: 7100 Zen Theme !!!!!!!

Finally got this working and wanted to help anyone else that might be having trouble.

How i got it to work was I downloaded the latest update available for my phone and installed it. This created all the needed directories. Then when extracting the files, your directories may not be the same as those mentioned in the first post.

In other words extract the blackberry.alx file to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\**YOUR SOFTWARE VERSION FOLDER** this will overwrite the previous blackberry.alx file. Then extract the .cod in the same way C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\**YOUR SOFTWARE VERSION FOLDER**\Java

After that i simply ran the app loader from desktop manager and went through the normal process of adding new apps. When finished activate it through theme options. Hope this helps others. Great theme!
    Last edited by triggerwicke; 03-29-2007 at 03:44 PM.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Bumping with fresh 7100 series Zen theme download links.

7100 series Zen ota download link:
    http://www.knology.net/~acidmax/blackberry/7100_today/7100_dimension_zen.jad

all Zen ota download links:
    http://www.knology.net/~acidmax/blackberry/

helps looking back in the event you saw them before but don't recal where.

orzik no está en línea Stack level 1

I have 7130e and would like to upgrade to Zen... unfortunately I cant find installation paths in step 3. I am looking on my PC... Am I missing something?

I have Desktop Manager ver 4.2 (also tried 4.0 and 4.1)
    Phone OS: 4.1.0.268

Any help greatly appreciated.
    orzik

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

orzik - welcome to the stacks

you do not have your device OS installed on your PC...that is why you cannot find that path

Step 1. This will not work on all BB's with just any OS. Not even all versions of 4.1 OS will work either. You must have OS 4.1.0.292 or higher!! If you do not, start here and download the Hong Kong CSL 4.1.0.300 OS. Install on your PC (where it wants to go - not to a different location within your file system) but don't bother updating the handheld just yet. Do a search for and delete vendor.xml.

davulf no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi there.

I have a Blackberry 7100i from Telus in Canada, and I need to upgrade my software. I don't have a mini-usb cable, so I am not sure how to do it.

I have BlueTooth on my laptop and on the BlackBerry, but I don't understand how to install software that way. Alternatively, if I could install it over the air, that would make me just as happy.

Then, I want to install this theme OTA as that seems simplest.

Thanks!!!

cherrichiodo that explains a lot

Thanks,
    orzik
    Last edited by orzik; 06-20-2007 at 08:16 PM.

I have 7130e Verizon BB
    I was able to install everything using Verizon OS 4.1.0.344 since I was not able to make it work with the CSL HongKong 4.1.0.357 (I could not find 4.1.0.300).
    After installation I found that I have BB Dimension - Icon theme but no Zen?! did I miss something?
    I really like the fact that Zen separates Email, Phone and SMS.... any hints for me? what should I do?
    Thanks in advance,

orzik

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

so this works with 7105tand what is the zen theme?

OK finally!
    This is what I did for Verizon 7130e - it can be done.
    Downloaded Verizon OS 4.1.0.344.
    Followed all steps from this thread.
    After finishing I did not have Zen theme. OTA link from srl7741 did it! (thanks) knology.net/~acidmax/blackberry/7100_today/7100_dimension_zen.jad

NOTE: When doing OTA make sure that your default browser is NOT set to BB Browser! otherwise you will get an error.
    Good speed!

Thanks U all hehe
    orzik
    Last edited by orzik; 06-21-2007 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wstahlm80
    .....anybody figure out why we are only getting a red "*" on our icon instead of a number in "()" before the icon.......also.....why is the "new message notification icon" only displayed at the top of the screen on the individual message screen (SMS/MMS and EMAIL) and not the home screen?......
    Just upgraded to Zen band these are my findings as a reply to some of the posts:

The red * indicates new message in your inbox since you last time opened it... the number in () next to the icon indicates number of unread mesages. Therefore "new message notification icon" would be redundant on the home screen...
    Hope this helps
    orzik